Islamic Books Thread

I encourage all Muslims to post any good Islamic books here

I would like to say I love Sheikh Fawzan for the sake of Allah......

I remember I had a crazy day at my job a while back.... and I remember I was carrying around a book by Sheikh Fawzan in my backpack and I remember how nice it was to get off and open the book by Sheikh Fawzan after work.....

this was the book

BruisedBook250119tawheed.jpg

I really love this book..... I was working in a crazy area next to the ghetto and I ended up getting attacked by a local criminal when I was at my job..... I'd rather not go into more details just for privacy reasons..... but I was literally attacked at my job and I felt great reading that book afterwards.......

sometimes you read a book and you think.... "well..... some of this I believe but....... some of this I think is very dubious" and you have to take everything "with a grain of salt".......

for example.... I actually have been reading a book about Cuban but unfortunately the author is pro-commie.... it's frustrating because you have to figure out what's true and what isn't......

this is why I love Sheikh Fawzan.....if I listen to Sheikh Fawzan or read a book of his before I go to bed.... I don't have to lay in bed for half an hour thinking about whether what he said is true... what he says is so clearly backed by Quran and Sunnah that he says something and you can pretty much take his word for it..... I'm not squinting my eyes the whole time, looking at his words in a suspicious way....... that's not to say he's infallible but I think you can relax when it comes to him because he's reliable......

now this is a really, really good book

Learning-the-Creed-.jpg

this book..... I felt like this book is my nuclear bomb... I love this book very much and I really recommend you get a copy

great book on Aqeedah......

this one is very brief.... good book

the-legislated-types-of-jihaad-and-the-deviation-of-the-extremists.jpg

this is a good, brief book which debunks ISIS/Al-Shabaab type nonsense.......

this is a really good tafsir

s-l300.png

it's a little pricey but I love Tafsir As-Sadi......... Wallahi I'm not trying to show off or anything....... I don't know Arabic, I'm not a scholar and I don't want to come across like I'm trying to show off....... but if you don't have a copy of Tafsir As-Sadi I really think you are missing our and I

really really really really
hope you get a copy if and when you have the money for a copy

another one I think is really good is

61llOwMbVIL.jpg

I got this and I remember I was so shocked when I realized it was not from THE Al-Ghazali..... I was thinking it was THE Al-Ghazali.... it's not!

but actually, it's really, really good, though..... apparently Sheikh Albaani checked the hadiths in the book......

it's a really great book and it honestly made me more excited about learning about the life of Prophet Muhammad (peace be upon him)...... I think insha'Allah it can really promote getting you excited to learn about the Seerah...... I think it's really neat how it tries to show you how the Seerah applies to our situation today......

another one that is very near and dear to me is

414GbyMnYQL._SX366_BO1,204,203,200_.jpg

I love this book very much...........

but anyways, I hope this thread isn't just me....

if you know any good Islamic books, I encourage you to post them

Medulla

Bah Qabiil Fluid
The jurisprudence of the prophetic biography, &, A brief history of the Orthodox caliphate by Muhammad Said Ramadan al-Bouti

Lum

رَّبِّ زِدْنِي عِلْمًا

I remember I had a crazy day at my job a while back.... and I remember I was carrying around a book by Sheikh Fawzan in my backpack and I remember how nice it was to get off and open the book by Sheikh Fawzan after work.....

this was the book

I really love this book..... I was working in a crazy area next to the ghetto and I ended up getting attacked by a local criminal when I was at my job..... I'd rather not go into more details just for privacy reasons..... but I was literally attacked at my job and I felt great reading that book afterwards.......

sometimes you read a book and you think.... "well..... some of this I believe but....... some of this I think is very dubious" and you have to take everything "with a grain of salt".......

for example.... I actually have been reading a book about Cuban but unfortunately the author is pro-commie.... it's frustrating because you have to figure out what's true and what isn't......

this is why I love Sheikh Fawzan.....if I listen to Sheikh Fawzan or read a book of his before I go to bed.... I don't have to lay in bed for half an hour thinking about whether what he said is true... what he says is so clearly backed by Quran and Sunnah that he says something and you can pretty much take his word for it..... I'm not squinting my eyes the whole time, looking at his words in a suspicious way....... that's not to say he's infallible but I think you can relax when it comes to him because he's reliable......

Learning-the-Creed-.jpg

this book..... I felt like this book is my nuclear bomb... I love this book very much and I really recommend you get a copy

s-l300.png

it's a little pricey but I love Tafsir As-Sadi......... Wallahi I'm not trying to show off or anything....... I don't know Arabic, I'm not a scholar and I don't want to come across like I'm trying to show off....... but if you don't have a copy of Tafsir As-Sadi I really think you are missing our and I

61llOwMbVIL.jpg

I got this and I remember I was so shocked when I realized it was not from THE Al-Ghazali..... I was thinking it was THE Al-Ghazali.... it's not!

but actually, it's really, really good, though..... apparently Sheikh Albaani checked the hadiths in the book......

it's a really great book and it honestly made me more excited about learning about the life of Prophet Muhammad (peace be upon him)...... I think insha'Allah it can really promote getting you excited to learn about the Seerah...... I think it's really neat how it tries to show you how the Seerah applies to our situation today......

Mashallah, akhi May Allah (subhanahu wa ta’ala) bless you. Gaining knowlegde is indeed obligatory upon every muslim. First and the last, the Quran. Kitab at tawheed as you mentioned, thaalathal usool, 40 hadith (by imam nawawi) As salikeen, important lessons for every muslim (male and female) by Shaykh Bin baz. With a teacher of course.

Lum

رَّبِّ زِدْنِي عِلْمًا
Mashallah, akhi May Allah (subhanahu wa ta’ala) bless you. Gaining knowlegde is indeed obligatory upon every muslim. First and the last, the Quran. Kitab at tawheed as you mentioned, thaalathal usool, 40 hadith (by imam nawawi) As salikeen, important lessons for every muslim (male and female) by Shaykh Bin baz. With a teacher of course.
Manhaj as salikeen*

Lmao
I used to enjoy the Riyadh al-salehiin by imam nawawii. It’s composed of Hadiths and almost covers a broad range of topics

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
I will cut a long story short as you don't like academics because we need to justify things and show the process of our conclusions and the evidences supporting it(real evidence not someone website or thread) kkkkkk. Listen bro once islamist(backward flavor) are eliminated the goal is to select(progressive islam philosophy like mutazila) it was defeated it in the past maybe due to(jahiliyah being strong or maybe it wasn't a society for science) like somalis. But the point is we need to eliminate where you source your ISLAM, not ISLAM itself. The guys fighting us are saying we hate islam and we dont wanna argue back as it gives them credbility, we want to defeat them and write the history book about them and say 'waa khawariij waalan' as they would about us or like muslims did to pagans unless(genuine texts that exist speaking of pagan arab in genuine light not degrading light) unless of course they were like HG then I can understand why it's all negative but islam defeated ppl and most likely never understood those ppl reasons, values, motives because humans dont think why the other side is fighting(science requires u think from their perspective)

Faahiye

Male Male Male Male

this was the book

Learning-the-Creed-.jpg

s-l300.png

61llOwMbVIL.jpg

@Omar del Sur,

Reliance of the traveller by Ahmad ibn Naqib al Misri and translated by Shaykh Nuh Kellar. A good book for Shafi’i fiqh and the translator went as far as to clarify the position of Ahlu Sunnah and various other topics that seem to divide the Muslim community.

9109A428-9883-446F-83D0-90B08BBD97B0.jpeg

Al Tafsir Al Kabir by Imam Fakhruddin Al Razi translated by Sohaib Saeed.

1A4CFAEF-3AB4-4812-AF60-7564E984542F.jpeg

Etiquette with the Quran by Imam Al Nawawi and translated by Musa Furber

30C405F6-C121-4DFA-BF47-6145CAE6897C.jpeg

Misquoting Muhammad pbuh by Jonathon A.C. Brown

E27E9921-2964-4DC9-A94A-9ADF1BBF2983.jpeg

The Sanusi Creed by Sa’id Foudah

E4B64F13-7097-4AA9-BFE2-0D8411936793.jpeg

And ofcourse The Quran translated by Abdel Haleem

169A8438-170B-42C8-A36B-663BCAF25900.jpeg

Best,

Faahiye

Nostalgia

DEACTIVATED!
https://www.kalamullah.com/books.ht...ZzV2lQ3kyNCWIoaJ02Ebnp2mt3m615C__F7P_gi4Hw00o
^
This site is good for reading pdf Islamic books. Comes in handy when travelling, there's no need to pack many books. :cool:

Don't be sad, Aaidh ibn Abdullah al-Qarni
A beautiful book that consists of many advice on different situations in life one might experience.

Reclaim your heart, Yasmin Mogahed
Taking back and mending ones heart, beautifully written by Yasmin.

Tablis Iblis/devil's deception, Ibn Al-Jawzi
A good book on knowing your enemy, Iblis and the tricks of shayateen.

I want to add this one. I think this boom is really good and I like it for two reasons

one- it helps teach the Sīrah

two- it's the art of war but for Muslims

I will cut a long story short as you don't like academics because we need to justify things and show the process of our conclusions and the evidences supporting it(real evidence not someone website or thread) kkkkkk. Listen bro once islamist(backward flavor) are eliminated the goal is to select(progressive islam philosophy like mutazila) it was defeated it in the past maybe due to(jahiliyah being strong or maybe it wasn't a society for science) like somalis. But the point is we need to eliminate where you source your ISLAM, not ISLAM itself. The guys fighting us are saying we hate islam and we dont wanna argue back as it gives them credbility, we want to defeat them and write the history book about them and say 'waa khawariij waalan' as they would about us or like muslims did to pagans unless(genuine texts that exist speaking of pagan arab in genuine light not degrading light) unless of course they were like HG then I can understand why it's all negative but islam defeated ppl and most likely never understood those ppl reasons, values, motives because humans dont think why the other side is fighting(science requires u think from their perspective)

you are in favor of rationalist Islam?

I'm not a type where I only read Saudi scholars and think everyone else who isn't exactly like them is an innovator.

The Quran clearly wants us to use reason. But the problem I have with the rationalists is that many of them are in favor of putting reason before revelation. A person could end up becoming an agnostic. I think it is a fundamentally agnostic view.

9788171510573.jpg

Excellent book on Islamic history. This book has colored the way I see the world. "History is the teacher of life" is a phrase I have read and I believe it has a point (though, of course, historical studies cannot be given precedence over Quran and authentic Sunnah).

Trending