Islamic bank of Thailand to open a branch in hargeisa.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
I personally think SL should think twice before speaking to anyone in the world and 'cover' itself with Somalia, u would've become like commonwealth nations all peasant suugo and dumb who need british like a nanny, Whats even insulting u would've joined them in photo op as commonwealth when there is nothing 'common about the wealth' kkkkk. Thats very sad but u wud do that, u worship those guys the british even if u dont get shit out of it. U wud be like kenya smiling with prince charles, at least some nations had the dignity and pride to say u robbed me mate but u wont make me SMILE WITH U and refused to join. We destroyed their anglo saxon system in somalia and empowered Isaaq, if it wasnt for that u would be in london like aborigine. Darodism works, it works for all

SirLancelLord

Reformation of Somaliland
VIP
I personally think SL should think twice before speaking to anyone in the world and 'cover' itself with Somalia, u would've become like commonwealth nations all peasant suugo and dumb who need british like a nanny, Whats even insulting u would've joined them in photo op as commonwealth when there is nothing 'common about the wealth' kkkkk. Thats very sad but u wud do that, u worship those guys the british even if u dont get shit out of it. U wud be like kenya smiling with prince charles, at least some nations had the dignity and pride to say u robbed me mate but u wont make me SMILE WITH U and refused to join. We destroyed their anglo saxon system in somalia and empowered Isaaq, if it wasnt for that u would be in london like aborigine. Darodism works, it works for all

Thought it would be interesting but it's rubbish...

Yahya

2020 GRANDMASTER
VIP
I'm curious. How does a islamic bank work? how can it work if their is no riba.

:damedamn:

Awdalia Rising

SSpot Special Correspondent
The idiots think foreign banks are a good thing lol, I wonder what dhabshiil is thinking right now

Dahabshiil must have pissed Muuse local off and he did this in response. A foreign bank isn’t going to help the average somalilander they need roads and basic services. Jobs are distributed along clan lines usually so I bet whichever man struck the deal with this foreign bank is going to make sure his subclan get plenty of jobs in the bank

Dahabshiil must have pissed Muuse local off and he did this in response. A foreign bank isn’t going to help the average somalilander they need roads and basic services. Jobs are distributed along clan lines usually so I bet whichever man struck the deal with this foreign bank is going to make sure his subclan get plenty of jobs in the bank

so are you saying Sacad Muuse or subeer awal as a whole are getting their cut ?

Did Muuse strike this deal? I’m sure some SM will get in but I mean the minister or official who was handling negotiations will make sure his folks get jobs too

"Habar Magaadle "
tenor.gif

"Where is my habar Magaadlenimo love ? "

1-58.jpg

Tukraq

VIP
yup very sad atleast before the profit was going to a lander in dhabshiil now it will go to some Thai idiots who have no business having a bank there eating off them lol, SL wasn't thinking with this one

Awdalia Rising

SSpot Special Correspondent
yup very sad atleast before the profit was going to a lander in dhabshiil now it will go to some Thai idiots who have no business having a bank there eating off them lol, SL wasn't thinking with this one

They keep getting ahead of themselves and forgetting they haven’t done the basics first.

Trending