Islamaphobes using Djibouti girl incident now

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP

Good job Halimos you are literally aiding Shaydhaan now trying to malign Islam. Good god.

Khaemwaset

Djiboutian 🇩🇯 | 𐒖𐒆𐒄A𐒗𐒃 🇸🇴
VIP
It's over.
I thought these random somali accounts that talk about shit that happens in somalia whilst trolling wouldn't mean anything but now it's everywhere. Crazy L for somalis. This type of shit happens daily in Arab and south asian countries but it didn't get nearly as much recognition as this incident in somalia even though we don't have tha type of honour society. That's cause somalis spread their news everywhere in English and think ajnabi won't see what's up. Indians and arabs keep their shit private unlike some loudmouth.

I really wish Somalis stop oversharing on Social media, this isn't even the norm in our society like it is in the Arab/Asian/North African community and now everyone thinks this is the norm in the Somali community and that all faraaxs are bad and abusive when they're not.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Khaemwaset

Djiboutian 🇩🇯 | 𐒖𐒆𐒄A𐒗𐒃 🇸🇴
VIP
I really wish Somalis stop oversharing on Social media, this isn't even the norm in our society like it is in the Arab/Asian/North African community and now everyone thinks this is the norm in the Somali community and that all faraaxs are bad and abusive when they're not.

We should do things in af-somali. Other communities do it in their own languages and have some fucked up stuff but it never gets shared to ajnabi.

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
It's over.
I thought these random somali accounts that talk about shit that happens in somalia whilst trolling wouldn't mean anything but now it's everywhere. Crazy L for somalis. This type of shit happens daily in Arab and south asian countries but it didn't get nearly as much recognition as this incident in somalia even though we don't have tha type of honour society. That's cause somalis spread their news everywhere in English and think ajnabi won't see what's up. Indians and arabs keep their shit private unlike some loudmouth.
Wallahi its so embarassing its as if these people live to drag out dirt into the spotlight. What a cringey, self hating lot.

:meleshame:

Good job Halimos you are literally aiding Shaydhaan now trying to malign Islam. Good god.
Why are you blaming Somali women when the video was reposted onto twitter by d%rknn trolls? They are the ones who downloaded the video (originally on tiktok were it didn’t have many views & the comments were only from other somalis) and reposted it onto twitter and made sure to emphasise that it was Somalis involved. They did this to get likes from the misogynistic timojeelics & arabs they worship yet you’re trying to flip this onto Somali women, freak.

Last edited:

Fobnimo Till I Dhimo

كَمَا دَخَلُوهُ أَوَّلَ مَرَّةٍۢ🕌☝🏾
VIP
It's terrible what happened to her, no doubt, but I do wish she had taken her L in silence. Every ajnabi is crawling out of the woodwork to give their negative, hate ridden opinions about us.All they care about is portraying a negative image about us. They don't give a damn about that girl or her well-being.

Every month our name is doing an online world tour for negative shit :snoop:

Fobnimo Till I Dhimo

VIP
Why is there more outrage that ajnabis are finding out about this woman's abuse than that the abuse happened?
Cuz these ajnabi pussies are capitalizing on the situation and using it as a stick to beat us with they don't give a damn about the girl it's all agenda driven.

Nin123

The most hated man in here
VIP
Why is there more outrage that ajnabis are finding out about this woman's abuse than that the abuse happened?
We should do things in af-somali. Other communities do it in their own languages and have some fucked up stuff but it never gets shared to ajnabi.
The funny thing about all this is that apparently this is all fake she made a vid later the same day with just a black eye (filter?) And said she wasn't beat and doesn't even have a brother :dead:
@Javelin post the video?

Fobnimo Till I Dhimo

VIP
Af Soomaaliga baa idinku yar marka wax lama filaan ah mahan in aad been abuur meshan la so fadhiisataan.

''Anagaa is dirirnay kadib na sida raga u ila dagaalamay'' she had a fight with her cousin and he fought her like he would fight a man.

She's the oldest in the family. All this talk about her brother beating her up because of her niiko on TikTok is false. This is from the horse's mouth, not some made-up bs

''Walaalkay haddu ahaan laha sidaan wejigayga uma badeleen''

I'm so surprised no one has made a clapback video refuting these false claims from these Somali-obsessed ajnabis.

is_from_webapp=1&sender_device=pc&web_id=7187643009802290694

Arabsiyawi

HA Activist.

Trending

Latest posts