Islamaphobes are spreading fake news about how Muslims in the UK don't have to pay council tax

Discussion in 'General' started by doroafels, Dec 10, 2019.

1. doroafels

doroafels

Ratings:
    +3,198
    https://fullfact.org/online/muslims-arent-exempt-from-council-tax/

Now they are also saying that Muslims in the UK are exempt from paying bedroom tax if we say the spare room is a prayer room.
    :mjlol:
    First of all, who said you need a spare room for a prayer room? Surely there's plenty of space to pray in a room? A prayer mat doesn't take that much space.

You see the level of retardedness these people have to resort to to whip up hate against Muslims.

• Funny Funny x 5
    • Like Like x 1
  2. land owner

land owner Welcome to the yaab zone

Ratings:
    +7,437
    This is the result of not washing your xaar properly you develop a bacteria that travels to your brain causing you to go mental #BuufisBiology

• Funny Funny x 1
  3. Exodus

Exodus Alchemist

Ratings:
    +938
    I fucking wish I didn't have half my money taken these pricks

• Like Like x 1
  4. Yahya

Yahya

Ratings:
    +2,148
    I ain't worried about labour winning five years now. It's the five years after that will provide a trump level backlash that i'm afraid of.

Who knows anyway. Cadaans are poor in their own country and it's not because of poor immigrants, these rich folk deceive them and laugh at them and they keep voting against their best interests because "Muh Racism" matters more to them.

:confused:

5. Younes Osman

Younes Osman

Ratings:
    +1,419
    I think who ever made that claim that "muslims don't pay council tax " are referring to the jizziyah tax as council tax. …...

Verification:
Draft saved Draft deleted