ISLAM

ISLAM

Islam has provided me with all of my life's purposes. My purpose is the purpose humanity was even brought to existence and these purposes are all found in the Quran:

1.To be the Khalifa of the earth

“When your Lord said to the angels, “I am placing a being that will be successor (to one another) on the earth.”........... Quran 2:30

The khalifa is a term used in Islam that talks about someone that is a successor of something or people.A khalifa is also known to be a person who caries the burden and weight and provides and takes care of their subjects.

Allah made us the khalifas of this Earth and the world has a right upon us to take care of it and not to spread fasaad/polution(all types) on it.

Every life on this Earth has its right upon us.You're not allowed to cut trees without having an immediate need for it and without invoking the name of God.You're not allowed to slaughter an animal without having an immediate need for it and without invoking the name of God. You're not allowed to damage any form of life needlessly.You're not allowed to spread pollution because it's damaging the planet and all that's in it.

So one the purposes of humans on this planet is to take care of it and appreciate all forms of life and I find this very beautiful indeed:).

2.Ibadah(MAIN)

“I did not create the jinn and humans except that they may worship Me.”

In the Arabic during the time of the prophet.Ubudiyyah was considered a form of of love.So in essence our main purpose is to love Allah and I find this truly beautiful because no one loves us like Allah does and our main purpose is to love him back(worshiping Allah with our heart).:)

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
ISLAM

Islam has provided me with all of my life's purposes. My purpose is the purpose humanity was even brought to existence and these purposes are all found in the Quran:

1.To be the Khalifa of the earth

“When your Lord said to the angels, “I am placing a being that will be successor (to one another) on the earth.”........... Quran 2:30

The khalifa is a term used in Islam that talks about someone that is a successor of something or people.A khalifa is also known to be a person who caries the burden and weight and provides and takes care of their subjects.

Allah made us the khalifas of this Earth and the world has a right upon us to take care of it and not to spread fasaad/polution(all types) on it.

Every life on this Earth has its right upon us.You're not allowed to cut trees without having an immediate need for it and without invoking the name of God.You're not allowed to slaughter an animal without having an immediate need for it and without invoking the name of God. You're not allowed to damage any form of life needlessly.You're not allowed to spread pollution because it's damaging the planet and all that's in it.

So one the purposes of humans on this planet is to take care of it and appreciate all forms of life and I find this very beautiful indeed:).

2.Ibadah(MAIN)

“I did not create the jinn and humans except that they may worship Me.”

In the Arabic during the time of the prophet.Ubudiyyah was considered a form of of love.So in essence our main purpose is to love Allah and I find this truly beautiful because no one loves us like Allah does and our main purpose is to love him back(worshiping Allah with our heart).:)

That's islamic talking point, if you think people do not know what Islam teaches, half the problem is there, you think they're ignorant or something about something they clearly REJECT, how can they be ignorant on islam if they made a decision to reject it. They know your arguments, try something new other then 'allah said so' after-all isn't that what is at dispute his whole existence, by quoting from the one who's existence is in doubt is really childish of you and in-fact contributes to believers leaving Islam, it's not cause of atheists, they see you have no answer except talking points which doesn't convince anyone.

There is one sure thing backing u up scientifically.

1. Eternal book. Provable, u burn all the korans, it can be recreated, can any other book. NO. This means there is liklihood this book is special.

2. Mosques exist around the region of arabia and carbon dated to prove it's around the time of Mohamed, meaning something special happened in the world in the 7th century.

3. Faith is like school test, if the teacher gives u the answer, there is no need for a test.

4. There was another argument I forgot that followed the scientific method.

I graded Islam probability of being real to 3/10 when balanced against the 'negatives'.

PS - the other one is mathamatical. They argue zero doesnt exist meaning nothing is impossible, which is true, u can't prove the existence of zero in the world, there was always something meaning something existed first for everything else to exist. It's like me as a human my parents exist for me to born, where-as some ppl believe u can come to exist without preceding 'existence'.

Wallahi outside that from the best debaters you have in ISLAM, you still score 3/10 for liklihood of being correct. I save u the hassle sis, we already know your crap but the things against you are so powerful and profound, disbelievers are clearly winning which must mean the true disbeliever is you why are u losing since quran says disbelievers always lose and when u look at world u surely are loser kkkkk

Last edited:
That's islamic talking point, if you think people do not know what Islam teaches, half the problem is there, you think they're ignorant or something about something they clearly REJECT, how can they be ignorant on islam if they made a decision to reject it. They know your arguments, try something new other then 'allah said so' after-all isn't that what is at dispute his whole existence, by quoting from the one who's existence is in doubt is really childish of you and in-fact contributes to believers leaving Islam, it's not cause of atheists, they see you have no answer except talking points which doesn't convince anyone.
Wrong thread saaxib. Plus,this is about me and what I consider my purpose in life.

1. Eternal book. Provable, u burn all the korans, it can be recreated, can any other book. NO. This means there is liklihood this book is special.

2. Mosques exist around the region of arabia and carbon dated to prove it's around the time of Mohamed, meaning something special happened in the world in the 7th century.

3. Faith is like school test, if the teacher gives u the answer, there is no need for a test.

I graded Islam probability of being real to 3/10 when balanced against the 'negatives'.

PS - the other one is mathamatical. They argue zero doesnt exist meaning nothing is impossible, which is true, u can't prove the existence of zero in the world, there was always something meaning something existed first for everything else to exist. It's like me as a human my parents exist for me to born, where-as some ppl believe u can come to exist without preceding 'existence'.

Wallahi outside that from the best debaters you have in ISLAM, you still score 3/10 for liklihood of being correct. I save u the hassle sis, we already know your crap but the things against you are so powerful and profound, disbelievers are clearly winning which must mean the true disbeliever is you why are u losing since quran says disbelievers always lose and when u look at world u surely are loser kkkkk
Are you trying to disprove God's existence or Islam? Ps I'm a guy

You caught my attention.

Btw do you believe in the existence of a Supreme intelligence and exactly what methods did you use to grade Islam's probability of being the right path?

Trending

Latest posts