Islam vs. Atheism Debate

Alright so I'd like to begin by arguing that there are explicit references to the Big Crunch and such subsequent Big Bang in the Holy Quran. In Surah Al-Anbiya, Verse 30, Allah says, "Do not those who disbelieve see that the heavens and the Earth were meshed together then We ripped them apart? And then We made of water everything living? Would they still not believe?". Also alluded to in the same verse is the material with which all living beings were created. Two of which are hydrogen and oxygen, the components of water. Every living being was made of water.

BankaTuyo

حيران
Alright so I'd like to begin by arguing that there are explicit references to the Big Crunch and such subsequent Big Bang in the Holy Quran. In Surah Al-Anbiya, Verse 30, Allah says, "Do not those who disbelieve see that the heavens and the Earth were meshed together then We ripped them apart? And then We made of water everything living? Would they still not believe?". Also alluded to in the same verse is the material with which all living beings were created. Two of which are hydrogen and oxygen, the components of water. Every living being was made of water.

Yo, come on... You can't run away like that from the other thread. I am still waiting for Yajuj and Majuj coordinates.Since you believe in the fairytale. :) :) ;)

And in verse 47 of Ad-Dhariyat, "And the heaven, We built it with craftsmanship and We are still expanding." It was only discovered the Universe was in expansion in the last century. This was sent more than 1400 years ago.

And in Verse 51 of Surat Al-Anbiya the Most High says, "On the day when We will fold the heaven, like the folder compacts the books, and as We originated the first creation We shall return it; a promise (binding on Us); surely We will deliver." Allah promises here that He will fold the Heavens like one closes a book; as He originated it. Scientists say the Universe will eventually collapse on itself.

“And among His Signs is the creation of the heavens and the earth, and of whatever living creatures (dābbah) He has spread forth in both. And He has the power to gather them together (jam-‘i-him) when He will so please.” Only in 1960 did Frank Drake perform the first modern SETI experiment, in the search for Extra-Terrestrial Life and Intelligence.

Trending

Latest posts