islam section

Status
Not open for further replies.
i see theres new islam section in the forum.
wonder what changed the forums anti islamic views. and i guess the free society is for the non musims section. amirite?

Duchess

HRH Duchess of Puntland, The Viscount of Garoowe
VIP
i see theres new islam section in the forum.
wonder what changed the forums anti islamic views. and i guess the free society is for the non musims section. amirite?

The administrator of this forum does not have anti Islamic views. There seemed to be a demand for an Islam section, so he complied and created one. Free Society is for religious and clan discussions in general, whilst the Islam section is specifically for Islam.

The administrator of this forum does not have anti Islamic views. There seemed to be a demand for an Islam section, so he complied and created one. Free Society is for religious and clan discussions in general, whilst the Islam section is specifically for Islam.
He didn't comply when the suggestions were made. The section is but part of the upgrade...let's not twist things.

Duchess

VIP
He didn't comply when the suggestions were made. The section is but part of the upgrade...let's not twist things.

The fear was that the section would not be used if only a few people were asking for it. There was no real demand for it until last week and, knowing Somalis, the very same people asking for this section will be the ones who post the least in it.:ohlord:

The fear was that the section would not be used if only a few people were asking for it. There was no real demand for it until last week and, knowing Somalis, the very same people asking for this section will be the ones who post the least in it.:ohlord:
How do you know that? You can't reject the addition of a new section because you think it will be unused. That's like arresting someone for a crime they "will" commit in the future. When the admin has seen that it is not being used..he can take it down.

Duchess

VIP
How do you know that? You can't reject the addition of a new section because you think it will be unused. That's like arresting someone for a crime they "will" commit in the future. When the admin has seen that it is not being used..he can take it down.

Should admin then accept every suggestion for a section, even if only 2-3 members are asking for it? Well, in that case, I want a Bosaso section.:comeon:

Should admin then accept every suggestion for a section, even if only 2-3 members are asking for it? Well, in that case, I want a Bosaso section.:comeon:
I can easily oppose your suggestion by saying I am not MJ. What reason did you have to oppose me? Since when is an Islam section where reminders are posted unnecessary? If you don't want it don't browse it but don't stand in the way for those of us who want it.

I can easily oppose your suggestion by saying I am not MJ. What reason did you have to oppose me? Since when is an Islam section where reminders are posted unnecessary? If you don't want it don't browse it but don't stand in the way for those of us who want it.
Bosaso section don't we already have a Puntland section we don't need Bosaso section because that is too specific.

Duchess

VIP

What has stopped you from posting topics with Islamic reminders? If there is no demand for an Islam section, why would a section be required? Furthermore, the admin could have refused to add the section during the forum upgrade but he didn't because there was finally a demand for it. I don't even know what you're trying to argue for/against. Do you think someone strong armed the forum into creating the section? lol

@TheTruthIsHere there's a politics section, but no Puntland section.

ironclad urchin

SHAAHSHAAHSHAAH.
o_O o_O

half the sub forums go by unused. you requested the life and advice section, and you've never once contributed (making a thread or replying to others).
and :lol: at "posting reminders".

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts