Islam is a gift from Allah swt.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zayd

Habar Magaadle
Your scum for killing innocent ex Muslims and your ideology making people shout for atheists to die !! Your hate and bigotry is what is causing a rise in exmulsims across the world look at all the organisations that help ex Muslims from persecution, open your eyes !! They are angry becuase of the fact many want them dead and silenced for simply pointing out the flaws in Islam !!

I stopped reading when you said I killed innocent people, guilty by association is a logical fallacy, broaden your mind and put an end to your narrow mindedness.

For argument's sake, let's ask ourselves, if god existed and was a great fella, then why will he burn babies, children, disabled and elderly people mercilessly to death? What was his motive? Why is he so cruel to the weak and poor? Why burn to death your "believers" who were fasting and praying for you? Why punish them mercilessly during Ramadan? Why didn't he burn the palaces of the super rich oligarchs and the Gulf sheikhs located few blocks away? Money buys proper safety and god with his polici of cleansing the poor is banned from those properties and hangs around the poor.

These residents know one another and they tried to help one another. More than half of the residents in that building were Muslims. Instead, let's ask what's the attraction of Muslims towards projects and section 8 housing? Was Allah punishing them for their greediness and stupidity? Buy homes and f*ck riba.

RIP to all that died and wish a quick recovery to the injured.
These Muslims are deluded haha, god has been angry we should fast for a year now !! Ignorant Muslims haha and now their wanting to seek acceptance and somewhere in the world, falling deaf ears on the blasspamy laws which are sanctioned in Muslims majority countries and innocent ex Muslims are killed for wanting to speak against Islam. Oh boohoo great that you supported people but your still ignorant to the rising Islamist in your own back corners !! And how people are using the Quran to justify slavery, oppression and beheadings !!!
Ur both extremely disappointing. I hope ur parents do not see this side of u two, as soon as deenta is mentioned they're up in arms. Caadi iska dhiga, is ur gaalnimo the only thing u have. Everything is some how related to ur exmuslim status. :pacspit: this thread is not related to u stop getting all triggered.

EternalLightX

Queen of the light
VIP
Ur both extremely disappointing. I hope ur parents do not see this side of u two, as soon as deenta is mentioned they're up in arms. Caadi iska dhiga, is ur gaalnimo the only thing u have. Everything is some how related to ur exmuslim status. :pacspit: this thread is not related to u stop getting all triggered.
Whatever dude

EternalLightX

Queen of the light
VIP
I stopped reading when you said I killed innocent people, guilty by association is a logical fallacy, broaden your mind and put an end to your narrow mindedness.
Haven't you heard of the Bangladeshi bloggers who were hacked to death when critising Islam ?? Are you a stupid ???

These Muslims are deluded haha, god has been angry we should fast for a year now !! Ignorant Muslims haha and now their wanting to seek acceptance and somewhere in the world, falling deaf ears on the blasspamy laws which are sanctioned in Muslims majority countries and innocent ex Muslims are killed for wanting to speak against Islam. Oh boohoo great that you supported people but your still ignorant to the rising Islamist in your own back corners !! And how people are using the Quran to justify slavery, oppression and beheadings !!!
zJkDE.gif

EternalLightX

Queen of the light
VIP
Are you...generalizing? :ohhh:

I thought you were against that sort of thing, always nuanced when it comes to other subjects, but not when it comes to exmuslims? I'm surprised :ohhh:
Ex Muslims will be bigger and bigger the more persecution and intolerance the more people say enough is enough

EternalLightX

Queen of the light
VIP
I am merely pointing out the suffering faced by ex Muslims globally ? Do you not agree ?

DuctTape

I have an IQ of 300
For argument's sake, let's ask ourselves, if god existed and was a great fella, then why will he burn babies, children, disabled and elderly people mercilessly to death? What was his motive? Why is he so cruel to the weak and poor? Why burn to death your "believers" who were fasting and praying for you? Why punish them mercilessly during Ramadan? Why didn't he burn the palaces of the super rich oligarchs and the Gulf sheikhs located few blocks away? Money buys proper safety and god with his polici of cleansing the poor is banned from those properties and hangs around the poor.

These residents know one another and they tried to help one another. More than half of the residents in that building were Muslims. Instead, let's ask what's the attraction of Muslims towards projects and section 8 housing? Was Allah punishing them for their greediness and stupidity? Buy homes and f*ck riba.

RIP to all that died and wish a quick recovery to the injured.
How can you say horrible things like this and casually say "RIP" like you even believe in the concept of people's souls persisting after death and resting?
This is one of the worst comments I've seen in a good while. Wow. Just wow.

"Muslims helping people, false what about all the ex Muslims dying every day. We have to be in closet, I can't breath in the hijab anymore. You guys oppress and repress all of us, cadaan abo helps more than u. I am gaal and we will open closet one day, u can't stop us anymore. U have lied to cadaan people but u can't lie to us, disgusting women oppresses."

The reaction of the gaals in this thread.:pacspit: shut up.

DuctTape

I have an IQ of 300
Pisslaaam !!! I love the reaction of these losers tbh if you get a reaction you know it's burning deep inside
I think now is an appropriate time to drop you my little short story based on your life again.

She sits down in a darkened room after trying to get past 10 of her loudly meowing cats, panting in exertion from the effort of walking a whole two metres. She boots up her laptop, which sits next to her 5 copies of "The God Delusion" by Richard Dawkins that she bought to support the author. She loads up Somalispot, and sees a thread about fasting. "Perfect", she thinks to herself. "I'll be able to achieve something today after all."

She spends 10 minutes thinking of a comment; before finally settling on something simple. "Piss....laam!!!", she reads out as she types, bursting into laughter towards the end at the thought of those disgusting misogynist muslims being offended at what she said. "All in a day's work!", she exclaims to no-one in particular, adjusting her rolls of flab to get more comfortable in her seat.
"Now to troll more of those disgusting pisslamics...", she thinks to herself. Her day has just begun.

:dabcasar:

EternalLightX

Queen of the light
VIP
I think now is an appropriate time to drop you my little short story based on your life again.

She sits down in a darkened room after trying to get past 10 of her loudly meowing cats, panting in exertion from the effort of walking a whole two metres. She boots up her laptop, which sits next to her 5 copies of "The God Delusion" by Richard Dawkins that she bought to support the author. She loads up Somalispot, and sees a thread about fasting. "Perfect", she thinks to herself. "I'll be able to achieve something today after all."

She spends 10 minutes thinking of a comment; before finally settling on something simple. "Piss....laam!!!", she reads out as she types, bursting into laughter towards the end at the thought of those disgusting misogynist muslims being offended at what she said. "All in a day's work!", she exclaims to no-one in particular, adjusting her rolls of flab to get more comfortable in her seat.
"Now to troll more of those disgusting pisslamics...", she thinks to herself. Her day has just begun.

:dabcasar:
I just love to be the centre of attention sorry I can't help it

VixR

Veritas
How can you say horrible things like this and casually say "RIP" like you even believe in the concept of people's souls persisting after death and resting?
This is one of the worst comments I've seen in a good while. Wow. Just wow.
That can't be right. I imagine he said it out of respect, after poking holes in the premise of what was said. Perhaps the reason you feel 'wowed' has to with the situation. Ppl don't want the reasoning when it comes to death, they want reassurance and soft words, which is understandable if you've ever experienced a death. If you've not, it's uncharted territory.

We all know if they were all asleep and not away in Tarawaeh, alot more people would've died in the fire, the fact that they were awake and then proceeded to warn and awaken their neighbours is solely because of them being awake to preform their religious duties like praying and fasting.

Ex Muslims are the scum of the earth, they were never Muslim to begin with, they were just born into it, and that shouldn't be enough, a Muslim is someone who willingly submits to God, if you've never done that, it makes no different if you wear a hijab or if you profess a Muslim name.
did it happen during sahuur? like around 2 am? or did the fire start earlier

Tramo

Nine kitaabs on a bookshelf
That can't be right. I imagine he said it out of respect, after poking holes in the premise of what was said. Perhaps the reason you feel 'wowed' has to with the situation. Ppl don't want the reasoning when it comes to death, they want reassurance and soft words, which is understandable if you've ever experienced a death. If you've not, it's uncharted territory.
what does the existence of God and theology have to do with this tragedy? there's a time and place for everything

the last thing any well adjusted person would do in a situation like this is take shots at a religion u don't even believe in anymore. beyond insensitive

VixR

Veritas
what does the existence of God and theology have to do with this tragedy? there's a time and place for everything

the last thing any well adjusted person would do in a situation like this is take shots at a religion u don't even believe in anymore. beyond insensitive
Perhaps in normal circumstances, but if honesty has any sway with you, this thread set the stage for the comments that followed from the very beginning.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts