Islam is a beautiful religion

It stresses on maintaining Kinship something which non muslim's take it for granted.

Look at the celebrities around the world they spend millions giving charity to organisations while they don't give a penny to their relatives.

When Kobe died in the accident, in the memorial at Staples Centre Kobe's parents were not honoured and were not even given the respect they deserve.

Your wife even if she stays loyal and obedient to you for 100 years can never fill the shoes of your mother or father.

These gaalo are crazy how on earth can my wife take my entire inheritance while we know that it shit happens its only your mom who will look after you even if you become broke and incapacitated the wife will flee when it becomes tough I don't think she can have 1% of of a mothers devotion and patience of her son.

Vanessa Bryant was truely a bad person.

These Gaalos are something else.

Vanessa is the mother of his children. She deserves the wealth he earned. It’s his own fault for not writing a will.

She will spread his money to her own Latino extended family. Another black man’s wealth will be feasted on by the nonblack community like the many other famous black men who have gone interracial :icon lol:

Kobe chose this for himself. There’s no need to get angry on his behalf :zhqjlmx:

Vanessa is the mother of his children. She deserves the wealth he earned. It’s his own fault for not writing a will.

She will spread his money to her own Latino extended family. Another black man’s wealth will be feasted on by the nonblack community like the many other famous black men who have gone interracial :icon lol:

Kobe chose this for himself. There’s no need to get angry on his behalf :zhqjlmx:
She made his parents sit far away and were not acknowledged they gave birth to him and raised him with love.

She made his parents sit far away and were not acknowledged they gave birth to him and raised him with love.
There’s rumors that his parents and her never got along and that they didn’t want him to marry her. So this is not surprising.

Trending

Latest posts