Islam-haters fixate on Salafis

Omar del Sur

علم السلف > علم الخلف
VIP
1458F076-8871-4055-BD90-C87A210BCE4F.jpeg

I don't support a lot of what this user says but they have a point. you look at the Modis, Macrons and Netanyahus of the world... they are frothing at the mouth about "Salafis" and "Wahhabis"... you never see them rant against Sufis and in fact they often try to promote Sufism, as Modi openly has done

Sufism voice of peace, co-existence, compassion and equality: PM Modi​

I have a feeling the Zionists of this world are a lot more scared of Salafis than they are of Sufis. they would like to turn is all into liberals, sufis, hippies, elements they see as not being a threat to their colonialist aims.

this is from 13 days ago, this is from Spain's vox party.

DDAA3167-F7B1-4EC2-BF6D-E4DA970EF707.jpeg

they are calling for the closure of all "salafist mosques". let me talk a little about vox.

ppl think vox are followers of General Franco. that is partly so. they do somewhat represent the neofrancoist trend in Spain. but Franco- I doubt he was remotely a zionist. even Spanish right-wingers themselves admit vox is a zionist party. vox uses the history of the reconquista to stir up at hatred against Muslims. they are like the Spain version of the BJP. and I have even seen their leader Salvador Abascal rant about "salafist mosques".

there is nothing wrong with the principle of Salafiyya - that is advocacating for a return to the traditions of the Salaf.

the problem is that many of these people who currently identify as Salafi are the same ones who are doing crazy shit and takfiring muslims.

it's simply pattern recognition to notice that there is something up with this movement.

Last edited:
View attachment 329510

I don't support a lot of what this user says but they have a point. you look at the Modis, Macrons and Netanyahus of the world... they are frothing at the mouth about "Salafis" and "Wahhabis"... you never see them rant against Sufis and in fact they often try to promote Sufism, as Modi openly has done

Sufism voice of peace, co-existence, compassion and equality: PM Modi​

I have a feeling the Zionists of this world are a lot more scared of Salafis than they are of Sufis. they would like to turn is all into liberals, sufis, hippies, elements they see as not being a threat to their colonialist aims.

this is from 13 days ago, this is from Spain's vox party.

View attachment 329512

they are calling for the closure of all "salafist mosques". let me talk a little about vox.

ppl think vox are followers of General Franco. that is partly so. they do somewhat represent the neofrancoist trend in Spain. but Franco- I doubt he was remotely a zionist. even Spanish right-wingers themselves admit vox is a zionist party. vox uses the history of the reconquista to stir up at hatred against Muslims. they are like the Spain version of the BJP. and I have even seen their leader Salvador Abascal rant about "salafist mosques".
Unfortunately, the reputation of Salafism has been destroyed because of ISIS and Al-Shabaab (a Western creation) who kill Muslims under the cover of Salafism.

I just noticed this aswell. Salafis follows the correct laws of Allah and that's why these zionists target Salafism. They can't bare us following the deen correctly and wants us to be indoctrinated to liberalism. Sufism belief goes against Allah and that's why they're forgotten when it comes to attacking Muslims.

Omar del Sur

علم السلف > علم الخلف
VIP
Unfortunately, the reputation of Salafism has been destroyed because of ISIS and Al-Shabaab (a Western creation) who kill Muslims under the cover of Salafism.

it goes back earlier

wahhabisexposed.jpg

as everybody knows I am a conspiracy theorist. anyone can search "fakedemic" and see whose posts pop up (mine). so I think it's very interesting that "wahhabis" would be blamed for something that I believe was staged by the US government. even in the early 2000's, "Wahhabis" were behing blamed for something that had a lot more to do with George Bush.