Islam has an Open mind about other life forms(Aliens, UFOs etc) watch this and discuss please

Status
Not open for further replies.

nothingmatters

vanilla sky / choices David choices
You don’t think I want magic to be real!!!!!????? The world would be so much better. And more interesting honestly. Why didn’t the Jews use magic to stop the holocaust?
MAGICK is not that hollyweird crap it's alter states it's mk ultra it's possession it's trying to tap into the Jin world

Screenshot_20190427-003916.jpg

You don’t think I want magic to be real!!!!!????? The world would be so much better. And more interesting honestly. Why didn’t the Jews use magic to stop the holocaust?

But such knowledge in human hands is harmful. Allah indicated the dangers of Magic in the Quran and he forbade the practice from Muslims. Haven't you read the Quran on this subject?

Ironically, two angels taught this knowledge to mankind. People who use it employ the jinni after they perform acts of kufr in their communicating ritual to the Jinni and some defile the Quran by placing it in poop/urine. That is why it's practice is considered Kuffr if I am not mistaken.

nothingmatters

Well what about MAGIQ. With a Q! More powerful I think. Whats mk uktra. I think I heard about it. Like mind control or something. Dumbest thing I ever heard.
IN the land of the blind the man with one eye is king but ALLAH is not one eyed and all powerful

Go back to the matrix replug in enjoy your coke enjoy your boring existence have a nice day

nope just been studying the occult and islam the spritial side of the religion I'm just another deep brother
How do you “study” the occult? If the occult is real don’t you think like good people would use it to make the world a better place? I’m prone to wishful thinking but even don’t believe it.

nothingmatters

But such knowledge n human hands is harmful. Allah indicated the dangers of Magic in the Quran and he forbade the practice from Muslims. Haven't you read the Quran on this subject?

Ironically, two angels taught this knowledge to mankind. People who use it employ the jinni after they perform acts of kufr in their communicating ritual to the Jinni and some defile the Quran by placing it in poop/urine. That is why it's practice is considered Kuffr if I am not mistaken.
YOU MUST LOOSE YOUR RELIGION TO LEARN MAGIC I DON'T PRACTICE BUT YOUR ALLOWED TO LISTEN to lectures and read about what your enemy does for control tv aka mind altering control it tells you how to act dress talk and is the God for this new world order but my God is ALLAH

nothingmatters

Saaxib, I guess being off the rails is considered being deep.

Qosolaan la dhacay reading your deep comment.
YOU are one life altering incident away from becoming crazy calling someone crazy is dismissive and easy Or maybe I'm trolling you tit for tat or maybe i believe everything I have written

Go back to sleep sleep is good for you

nothingmatters

How do you “study” the occult? If the occult is real don’t you think like good people would use it to make the world a better place? I’m prone to wishful thinking but even don’t believe it.
KABBALAH IS A BOOK READ IT THEN YOU HAVE STUDIED THE OCCULT MOST IMPORTANT BOOK BUT DON'T YOU WILL GO CRAZY

I love characters gathered in this thread.

I must have opened Pandora's box.

Guys, I need to game a little. Keep leaving your thoughts.

We will learn something for sure.

But such knowledge n human hands is harmful. Allah indicated the dangers of Magic in the Quran and he forbade the practice from Muslims. Haven't you read the Quran on this subject?

I only know al Fatiha. Yeah my mom told not take a khitab into the bathroom. Never knew why till now. So Jews used to black magick to advance themselves? That’s anti Semitic. You shouldn’t make people seem more powerful than they are. Thats hateful.

KABBALAH IS A BOOK READ IT THEN YOU HAVE STUDIED THE OCCULT MOST IMPORTANT BOOK BUT DON'T YOU WILL GO CRAZY
I’m already a little crazy lol. I was diagnosed with a mental illness but I don’t think have it. Be a positive thinker not wishful thinker! Why Jews keep it a secret? Jews believe in like spreading goodness or something. Why wouldn’t share it with the world. If knew it I teach it to the whole world.

nothingmatters

I’m already a little crazy lol. I was diagnosed with a mental illness but I don’t think have it. Be a positive thinker not wishful thinker! Why Jews keep it a secret? Jews believe in like spreading goodness or something. Why wouldn’t share it with the world. If knew it I teach it to the whole world.
WEST AFRICANS practice magic called voodu

nothingmatters

praise Allah and you will always be safe from any mental illness and always be happy for any day above the grave is a good day

nothingmatters

I only know al Fatiha. Yeah my mom told not take a khitab into the bathroom. Never knew why till now. So Jews used to black magick to advance themselves? That’s anti Semitic. You shouldn’t make people seem more powerful than they are. Thats hateful.
ANTI SEMTIC NEVER I AM A HEMITIC CUSHITE HYBRID

nothingmatters

Why haven’t they used it like the Jews did.

I don’t think I’m mentally ill.
Levels to this shit and the Jews are smarter with it but trust me allah has given them knowledge but who cares day of judgement is around the corner nothingmatters But prayers to Allah

Status
Not open for further replies.