Islam has an Open mind about other life forms(Aliens, UFOs etc) watch this and discuss please

Status
Not open for further replies.
This lecturer is using this verse and similar verses to build his argument. Here:

وَ مِنۡ اٰيٰتِهٖ خَلۡقُ السَّمٰوٰتِ وَالۡاَرۡضِ وَمَا بَثَّ فِيۡهِمَا مِنۡ دَآبَّةٍ ؕ وَهُوَ عَلٰى جَمۡعِهِمۡ اِذَا يَشَآءُ قَدِيۡرٌ

(42:29) And of His Signs is the creation of the heavens and the earth and the living creatures that He has spread out in them.50 He has the power to bring them together when He so wills.51

ThreeTwentyOne

It's too damn HOT!
He seems to be cherry picking verses and stretching them out to what he believes to be true by his own interpretation.

Not saying that it isn't a possibility but in all my years of being a Muslim this was never discussed in dugsi whatsoever.

Tukraq

VIP
were aliens technically according to islam, our patriarch Adam was created in heaven, not on earth making us not native to earth but aliens by definition, unlike all other creations on earth which are native here

He seems to be cherry picking verses and stretching them out to what he believes to be true by his own interpretation.

Not saying that it isn't a possibility but in all my years of being a Muslim this was never discussed in dugsi whatsoever.

I was on the same opinion few years ago. If the Macallin Dugsi didn't mention it, it was not going to fly. But ... all things considered, and human beings thinking they are special among creatures of God - Muslims included(rightly so based on their creator's choice), looking at the verse above says we're not the only best and we are not the only creatures in existence. We know about the Jinni for sure.

It is better to be open-minded I think on issues like these where it doesn't contradict or hurt one's beliefs in Islamic teachings that are fundamental.

We don't know everything as human beings for sure, so Allah Knows Best.

were aliens technically according to islam, our patriarch Adam was created in heaven, not on earth making us not native to earth but aliens by definition, unlike all other creations on earth which are native here

Something is not clear to me about this. According to the story, the event unfolds in a different dimension than earth and Allah told Adam to settle in heaven(Jannah) and eat from it, dress from it and enjoy life there with his wife with the exception of eating from a randomly picked tree to test Adam's freewill.

The Jinni race to which Ibliis belonged existed then and populated portions of the earth. Also, Ibliis had special status as obedient Jinni closer to Allah and spent time with the Angels.

What have you seen that indicates Adam was created in Heaven? as in Jannah?

Watch. It s short video. Lasts for five minutes. Let me know what you think.

We can discuss all day if there are other life forms until the cows come home lkn the best way is to develop our own space industry and explore other planets (Allah knows exactly how many) and see whether we can find other life forms or not.

Last edited:
We can discuss all day if there are other life forms until the cows come home lkn the best way is to develop our own space industry and explore other planets (Allah know exactly how many) and see whether we can find other life forms or not.

We as in "Human Beings" I suppose and not we as in "Somalis". And assuming you meant us as humans, progress had been made. People had been trying to set up the necessary technology to listen to ET out there in space and be ready if it ever happens.

https://www.space.com/26392-seti-programs-alien-search-for-life.html

As Muslims, we should not be absolutists when it comes to the unknown. We are not supposed to be gullible people who believe in everything told to them. But also, keeping an open mind on certain unknown possibilities which do not contradict the Quran is reasonable. I think that is what the Sheekh was talking about in the video.

Tukraq

VIP
Something is not clear to me about this. According to the story, the event unfolds in a different dimension than earth and Allah told Adam to settle in heaven(Jannah) and eat from it, dress from it and enjoy life there with his wife with the exception of eating from a randomly picked tree to test Adam's freewill.

The Jinni race to which Ibliis belonged existed then and populated portions of the earth. Also, Ibliis had special status as obedient Jinni closer to Allah and spent time with the Angels.

What have you seen that indicates Adam was created in Heaven? as in Jannah?
jinnis were on earth, humans and angels in heaven, iblis was the most pious jinni and was granted the honor of being in heaven among the angels(who don't have free will like inns do) but his pride got the best of him when Adam was created who also had a free will, but was made better than him(this was shown when he was told to prostrate)

SomaliWadaniSoldier

Weeping for the Nation of 68
Interahamwe
VIP
:deadrose:
Faroole is evidence that we are of alien ancestry:dead1:
Ini-Faroole-406x330.jpg

Have you guys heard of the Fermi paradox? Either we are alone in this universe or not. Both are extremely scary thoughts. I can’t wait to see what the future holds.

IF YOU STUDY THE OCCULT IT ALL COMES BACK TO THE DAJJAL THE MAN WITH ONE EYE ISLAM IS THE TRUE RELIGION
Islam is the true religion but the evil eye and occult stuff are crap. Why wouldn’t everybody know about if it were possible.You have to be rational about things. But nobody is 100% rational. I sometimes want Harry Potter to be real though.

nothingmatters

vanilla sky / choices David choices
Islam is the true religion but the evil eye and occult stuff are crap. Why wouldn’t everybody know about if it were possible.You have to be rational about things. But nobody is 100% rational. I sometimes want Harry Potter to be real though.
STUDY BLACK MAGIC study the kabbalah you will loose your mind magick with a k is no joke the story of Babylon the 2 angels teaching magic to the Jews in ancient babylon is still being used today every single technological advancement was given to scientist by jins every scientist in the 20th century study the occult wake up

Tukraq

VIP
STUDY BLACK MAGIC study the kabbalah you will loose your mind magick with a k is no joke the story of Babylon the 2 angels teaching magic to the Jews in ancient babylon is still being used today every single technological advancement was given to scientist by jins every scientist in the 20th century study the occult wake up
sahib you didn't answer me the first time, are you @LoveandLight new account?

Have you guys heard of the Fermi paradox? Either we are alone in this universe or not. Both are extremely scary thoughts. I can’t wait to see what the future holds.

Saaxib, this is the same argument the sheekh is using in the video without obviously proposing it as Enrico Fermi's paradox. Coinscidental but surprisingly similar argument.

You don’t think I want magic to be real!!!!!????? The world would be so much better. And more interesting honestly. Why didn’t the Jews use magic to stop the holocaust?

Believing in the evil eye is the same as accepting Jinni's existence. One is mentioned in the Quran the other in Hadith bro.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending