ISIS Leader appears on video for first tine in 5 yrs

Status
Not open for further replies.

A_A

Islamic Fanfiction Writer
I saw him and he isn’t looking well. I wonder how he will apply for a visa in Europe.

At this point, he wants to provoke the gaalo into attacking Muslims. In Sri Lanka, the buddhists clashed with local Muslims
It's all planned out globalist elite want the Muslim world and Christian world to destroy each other collectively every terrorist organisation is made by them the globalists are too smart

Ras

It's all so tiresome
VIP
Not surprised the Qataris get these videos first. They probably recorded it.

Now ISiS is kicked out of Syria and Iraq the next stage would be constantly harrasing the governments there with weekly terrorist attacks.

There's no end to these cockroaches.

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
lol Did you know this guy was captured by Americans during the Iraq war he was later released by George W Bush

If that doesnt ring bells i dont know what will

Aaegal

I have no proof, only whispers
Y'all are delusional. Anything negative your people do, you attribute to some conspiracy committed by galoo to hurt the Muslim name.

Occam's razor says, just another Muslim doing crazy shit.

Mighty

If wars can be started with lies, so can peace.
These dudes are definitely fininced and backed by sophisticated agents. How can sand dwelling terrorists manage logistics, finance, propaganda distribution, unit cohesion among thier ranks and build it all in such a short time. Running a terrorists organization is a complex task folks.

A_A

Islamic Fanfiction Writer
Y'all are delusional. Anything negative your people do, you attribute to some conspiracy committed by galoo to hurt the Muslim name.

Occam's razor says, just another Muslim doing crazy shit.
To a point they are right.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending