ISIS claim to be Wahhabis/Salafis

CryptoSomali

DAAGAAL
BA562103-A342-48B8-AB3C-4FAF986248A4.png

BCEC40EB-D2FB-4EF8-9B71-852511443E98.png

The key words here is “najdi dawah” which is synonymous with Wahhabi/Salafi

Another thing to note is that they read Ibn Abdul Wahhab’s books:
A61B26D6-C42E-4A7D-BCAA-FC97235F7069.jpeg

For those that can’t read Arabic, it says Kitab At-Tawhīd which is Ibn Abdul Wahhab’s book.

ISIS was directly inspired by this Wahhabi doctrine, that’s why we have to eliminate this pseudo-Salafi ideology from Somalia which is the lifeline for al-shabaab

CryptoSomali

DAAGAAL
For those that are unfamiliar with Ibn Abdul Wahhab, he’s an ultra-takfiri and a murderer, his group was the ISIS of the 18th century. His ideology is the reason why Saudi Arabia bulldozed 98% of the historical sites related to Muhammad’s time

Aurelian

Forza Somalia!
VIP
Abdulwahaab and religious military with Ibn saud army have done many atrocities even against fellow Sunni Muslims in mosques for profit and power

CryptoSomali

DAAGAAL
Isis also read the Quran
Should we denounce it too?

False equivalence. The Quran doesn’t teach hate and mass takfir. It’s the Salafi brand of “islam” and their books that do, which eventually lead to terrorism. Just open up a book read by Salafis and you’ll see countless unnecessary references to “Jihad” and “Houris”

Ibn Abdul Wahhab is the common denominator when it comes to ISIS, Al Qaeda, Boko Haram and Al Shabaab

CryptoSomali

DAAGAAL
467741A0-B8C6-4DBD-994E-B36051EEF4A8.jpeg

Here’s an interesting graphic I found. 94% of all deaths from Islamic terrorist come solely from people who follow Wahhabi/Salafi ideology

If we solve the Wahhabi problem, then we solve the terrorist problem

exposedmeat

i do it anyway i like
Let me tell you something your an American and Russian just invade your country and Russian are Buddhist and you're a Hindu believer and then they realize hellfire missiles would you not defend your country bruv this is not about religion it about a common human thing to do. It may seem like a religious war but it's and always going to be about greed and power.

bobsburger

I am NOT a federal agent
I can say i'm a teapot but that does not make me one.
ISIS views align with the kharjites as they takfir people for sins.
Your trying to associate salfis with ISIS in order to discredit them.
Salfis do not consider suicide bombing or killing civilians halal but ISIS does.
In conclusion ISIS is not salafi.

CryptoSomali

DAAGAAL
I can say i'm a teapot but that does not make me one.
ISIS views align with the kharjites as they takfir people for sins.
Your trying to associate salfis with ISIS in order to discredit them.
Salfis do not consider suicide bombing or killing civilians halal but ISIS does.
In conclusion ISIS is not salafi.

Right ... it’s just one big coincidence that most of these “islamic” terrorist groups identify as Salafi and love Muhammad ibn Abdul Wahhab and his books.

No one’s buying that. Thousands of Sunni scholars have already stated that Salafism is a gateway to violent extremism.

bobsburger

I am NOT a federal agent
Right ... it’s just one big coincidence that most of these “islamic” terrorist groups identify as Salafi and love Muhammad ibn Abdul Wahhab and his books.

No one’s buying that. Thousands of Sunni scholars have already stated that Salafism is a gateway to violent extremism.
If a man puts on a dress and says he is a woman is he a woman?
Just because you claim it does not mean you are.
ISIS are not salfis because they accept suicide bombing, killing of civillians and takfir for non-shirk major sins like zina and alcohol. Salfis and even including Muhammad Ibn Abdul Wahaab did not support any of those listed ISIS tactics. I just gave you concrete proof that they are not even close to salfis. But I know you are not here for discussion or debate, you are here to try to water down the deen and hate on Pious salfis that are doing so much for the muslims.

CryptoSomali

DAAGAAL
If a man puts on a dress and says he is a woman is he a woman?
Just because you claim it does not mean you are.
ISIS are not salfis because they accept suicide bombing, killing of civillians and takfir for non-shirk major sins like zina and alcohol. Salfis and even including Muhammad Ibn Abdul Wahaab did not support any of those listed ISIS tactics. I just gave you concrete proof that they are not even close to salfis. But I know you are not here for discussion or debate, you are here to try to water down the deen and hate on Pious salfis that are doing so much for the muslims.

You just regurgitated the same nonsense as before. Using your own logic, you’re not a Salafi even though you claim to be. Also, you’re blatantly lying, Salafis do accept and celebrate suicide bombings and they do mass takfir against Sufis and Shias.

One of the first things Wahhabi’s did after establishing power was move into Iraq and murder 2000-5000 people at Karbala, that sounds identical to ISIS. Yet you’re here saying that Muhammad ibn Abdul Wahhab didn’t approve of this haha

bobsburger

I am NOT a federal agent
Also, you’re blatantly lying, Salafis do accept and celebrate suicide bombings
Please give me proof of ONE Just ONE current or past Salafi scholar (not kharjities like Osama and Al Qaida) who supports Suicide bombing.
PS. to be Salafi is to follow the ways of the Prophet Muhammad (peace and blessing be upon him) Using evidence from Quran and hadith. ISIS does not do this. You are trying to insinuate that ISIS and Salfis are the same but they are not. Grow a backbone and stop trying to water down our deen to appease gaalo.

bobsburger

I am NOT a federal agent
you’re not a Salafi even though you claim to be.
I try my best to follow the way of the Prophet Muhammad (peace and blessing be upon him) using sources from hadith and Quran. So I am. ISIS goes against Quran and hadith so logically they are not Salafi.

CryptoSomali

DAAGAAL
Please give me proof of ONE Just ONE current or past Salafi scholar (not kharjities like Osama and Al Qaida) who supports Suicide bombing.
PS. to be Salafi is to follow the ways of the Prophet Muhammad (peace and blessing be upon him) Using evidence from Quran and hadith. ISIS does not do this. You are trying to insinuate that ISIS and Salfis are the same but they are not. Grow a backbone and stop trying to water down our deen to appease gaalo.

“Quote from the Salafi scholars that agree with me, not from the ones that don’t”

This is honestly hilarious

CryptoSomali

DAAGAAL
I try my best to follow the way of the Prophet Muhammad (peace and blessing be upon him) using sources from hadith and Quran. So I am. ISIS goes against Quran and hadith so logically they are not Salafi.

And ISIS will turn around and say you don’t follow the Prophet using the sources from Hadith and Quran, so you’re not Salafi. Bottom line is everyone can play this game, the reality is that ISIS claim the same sect you do, read the same books you do, and were inspired from it.

bobsburger

I am NOT a federal agent
“Quote from the Salafi scholars that agree with me, not from the ones that don’t”

This is honestly hilarious
are you dense?
The Quran and Hadith are explicit
In saying that suicide bombing is haram. here is proof:
Screen Shot 2021-04-18 at 4.07.32 PM.png

Osama Bin laden supports suicide bombing which is against Quran and Hadith therefore he is not a Salafi because Salafi is to follow the ways of the prophet and his companions.

CryptoSomali

DAAGAAL
are you dense?
The Quran and Hadith are explicit
In saying that suicide bombing is haram. here is proof: View attachment 180866
Osama Bin laden supports suicide bombing which is against Quran and Hadith therefore he is not a Salafi because Salafi is to follow the ways of the prophet and his companions.

your Salafi terrorist groups don’t view it as suicide, they see it as martyrdom and they justify it many ways.

bobsburger

I am NOT a federal agent
And ISIS will turn around and say you don’t follow the Prophet using the sources from Hadith and Quran, so you’re not Salafi.
ISIS kills non-combats. That is against the Quran and sunnah. IF YOU GO AGAINST THE QURAN AND SUNNAH YOU ARE NOT SALAFI