Is zaghrouta singing annoying?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Factz

Factzopedia
VIP
Xalimos mostly do this weird form of Ululation. I've heard this in weddings, ceremonies, Eid and sometimes when elder Somali women get really exited they do this. I've even seen it on Somali channels when the Somali leaders visit their tuulo or when it's a celebration, they do the Zaghrouta lol.

I also heard Somali women do this to call for mating. :jaynerd:

Last edited:

Factz

Factzopedia
VIP
That is the most annoying shit I’ve ever heard. What type of animals would find that sound appealing:kanyehmm:

Wallahi billahi I can't stand it. I'm like in my head STFU naaya!

Fwxl.gif

Jeesto

VIP
It's called Mushxaraad in Af soomaali, i think.

It's annoying af, specially when you're at a aroos or an event and they all start doing that shit. Dhego xanuun:noneck:

Blade1

Ashy Abdi Representative
I love it you can always tell if the wedding is going to lit or not by how many habaryars do that looolololololol for the bride.
Imagine walking out to clapping at your wedding. :noneck:Kill me. Wallahi I'd walk back out the venue if I was given a dead clapping welcome.
I better be deaf by the welcome

I love that sound wallahi

Xalimos mostly do this weird form of Ululation. I've heard this in weddings, ceremonies, Eid and sometimes when elder Somali women get really exited they do this. I've even seen it on Somali channels when the Somali leaders visit their tuulo or when it's a celebration, they do the Zaghrouta lol.

I also heard Somali women do this to call for mating. :jaynerd:

I thought this was an arab only thing.

:gucciwhat:

It originated from the great noble afromericanite warriors that would yell this ferocious war cry when pulling up on a nigga :cool:
That is exactly why people dislike and look down on madows. You can see that asian guy giving him the death stare in the background. Kudos to him tho live life which ever way you want and if that means you scream in a public establishment like an idiot then go ahead and make a fool out of yourself.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts