Is Your Listening of Music Going To Be Written In Your Scrolls of Good Deeds or Bad Deeds?

Muzaffer

๐•ฎ๐–”๐–’๐–—๐–†๐–‰๐–Š ๐•ฒ๐–Š๐–“๐–Š๐–—๐–†๐–‘
The creator of the universe also cares wether you use your left hand or right hand to watch your ass:)
Narrated Abu Qatada (RA): Allah's Messenger (SAW) said, "No one should touch his penis with his right hand when urinating, nor clean himself (from defecation or urine) using his right hand, nor breathe in the utensil (he is drinking from)." - Sahih Muslim.

So as you can see the order for using the right hand comes from the prophet (SAW) and Allah S.W.T commanded us in the Qur'an that we obey the prophet's commands.

I personally like to wipe my ass an odd number of times as per sahih. Thats what matters right?
Are you mocking the prophet's (SAW) wisdom? The hadith concerning odd numbers is related to using an odd number of stones which people used to clean themselves with back then. Odd numbers seem to be a recurring theme in Islam since it is also mentioned when eating dates for iftar.

People still use stones now in very poor countries since toilet paper and even water can be hard to come by often. There are now different ways of cleaning yourself now, so you can choose to follow that instruction or not it's up to you.

Are you mocking the prophet's (SAW) wisdom? The hadith concerning odd numbers is related to using an odd number of stones which people used to clean themselves with back then. Odd numbers seem to be a recurring theme in Islam since it is also mentioned when eating dates for iftar.

People still use stones now in very poor countries since toilet paper and even water can be hard to come by often. There are now different ways of cleaning yourself now, so you can choose to follow that instruction or not it's up to you.
Hey man I aint mock nobody but if you find wisdom in using odd number of stones to wipe yo buttcrack or odd numbers being somewhat important in the grand scheme of things, be my guest. Damn niggas alway be on the attack whenever you mention something absurd. The insecurity of the believer eh.

Hey man I aint mock nobody but if you find wisdom in using odd number of stones to wipe yo buttcrack or odd numbers being somewhat important in the grand scheme of things, be my guest. Damn niggas alway be on the attack whenever you mention something absurd. The insecurity of the believer eh.
Don't hide like a coward and say you aren't mocking the prophet's (SAW) when you clearly are. If you have a question about the religion and are generally curious about a certain practice then ask politely but don't be rude and use a mocking tone. You're not fooling anyone.

Don't hide like a coward and say you aren't mocking the prophet's (SAW) when you clearly are. If you have a question about the religion and are generally curious about a certain practice then ask politely but don't be rude and use a mocking tone. You're not fooling anyone.
Wiryaa you're schtick of ad hominem wont work on me I aint no fool to this game. Like I said if you want to find meaning in odd numbers and whatnot be my guest, me and many others finding it absurd that wiping yo ass in odd numbers has meaning in the grand scheme of things sorry that shit dont fly with me. I dont need you to tell me anything about the deen I know more than all you backward ass salafs and you 58iq skulls can come up together. Now kindly go and gish gallop some other fool with yo nonsense. Disagreement = disrespect according to fuckin dimwits like yo ass. Absolute braindead fools that see Sahih and go full retard mode. Never go full retard mode.

Also concerning the matter that you are labelling as absurd, there are sound (sahih) hadiths about it in many ahadith books e.g. Sahih Muslim. Go and search for knowledge and then make counter-arguments if you wish but don't make fun of things you are clearly ignorant about.

Also concerning the matter that you are labelling as absurd, there are sound (sahih) hadiths about it in many ahadith books e.g. Sahih Muslim. Go and search for knowledge and then make counter-arguments if you wish but don't make fun of things you are clearly ignorant about.
What if I told you that all you have mentioned is the basics and I've gone beyond and above that and asked actual people who's actually studied this e.g Quranic studies and still find certain things including this still absurd. Shock and horror someone disagrees with me. Oh my what to do now... Nigga I've been this game for nearly 10 years lol I was an o.g diraac gang nigga I've been on the other side lol. Niggas think quoting sahih hadith from the 6 books or so makes them a genius. Gerrera ere. Sheikh Google pun intended does that for free.

What if I told you that all you have mentioned is the basics and I've gone beyond and above that and asked actual people who's actually studied this e.g Quranic studies and still find certain things including this still absurd. Shock and horror someone disagrees with me. Oh my what to do now... Nigga I've been this game for nearly 10 years lol I was an o.g diraac gang nigga I've been on the other side lol. Niggas think quoting sahih hadith from the 6 books or so makes them a genius. Gerrera ere. Sheikh Google pun intended does that for free.
Hadith studies are distinct from Qur'anic studies in general so I don't understand what you mean that you studied Qur'anic studies. Even if you have studied the Qur'an you should know that there are multiple verses in the Book of God telling us to obey the prophet's orders whether we comprehend them or not.

If you doubt the prophet's (SAW) sunnah then that also means you doubt Islam and the Qur'an in general, in this case, the problem is clearly with you, not the religion.

Hadith studies are distinct from Qur'anic studies in general so I don't understand what you mean that you studied Qur'anic studies. Even if you have studied the Qur'an you should know that there are multiple verses in the Book of God telling us to obey the prophet's orders whether we comprehend them or not.

If you doubt the prophet's (SAW) sunnah then that also means you doubt Islam and the Qur'an in general, in this case, the problem is clearly with you, not the religion.

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

If you think Islam is full of questionable things why are you in the Islam forum section? It is evident that the one lacking intellect and good sense is you. Anyway, I'm done talking to you since you clearly aren't a coherent person.
Lacking intellect because I disagree in finding meaning to the original point that was wiping my butthole in an odd number or odd numbers meaning something in the grand scheme of things. My nigga if you want to operate at 58iq level (not even 68iq like your fellow takfir brothers) then be my guest. Wallahi the cheek to say I'm not coherent. You show any sane person this shit and they would clown me for entertaining you let alone you and you ad hominems just because I disagreed with the wiseness of the "ol sahih". Try to not bang yo head too many times this week, we need to preserve ya brain cells for another week of takfirs. Adios sxb.

Lacking intellect because I disagree in finding meaning to the original point that was wiping my butthole in an odd number or odd numbers meaning something in the grand scheme of things. My nigga if you want to operate at 58iq level (not even 68iq like your fellow takfir brothers) then be my guest. Wallahi the cheek to say I'm not coherent. You show any sane person this shit and they would clown me for entertaining you let alone you and you ad hominems just because I disagreed with the wiseness of the "ol sahih". Try to not bang yo head too many times this week, we need to preserve ya brain cells for another week of takfirs. Adios sxb.
When I mentioned the odd number of stones for cleaning yourself from impurities after defecating & urinating I added that it is optional to do so and is up to the individual's choice. That's it. I didn't say you have to do it but it is likely a sunnah (supererogatory action) of the prophet (SAW).

After that, you start attacking my intellect and raising questions about the validity of this order from the prophet (SAW) as if you know better than him!

Muzaffer

๐•ฎ๐–”๐–’๐–—๐–†๐–‰๐–Š ๐•ฒ๐–Š๐–“๐–Š๐–—๐–†๐–‘
When I mentioned the odd number of stones for cleaning yourself from impurities after defecating & urinating I added that it is optional to do so and is up to the individual's choice. That's it. I didn't say you have to do it but it is likely a sunnah (supererogatory action) of the prophet (SAW).

After that, you start attacking my intellect and raising questions about the validity of this order from the prophet (SAW) as if you know better than him!
Akhi don't waste you time.

Noah son was kaffir while his father was a prophet

Some people can't be convinced at all so the best option is to leave them to their affairs.

Its either they have hedayah or they know where they will go.

Trending