Is Your Listening of Music Going To Be Written In Your Scrolls of Good Deeds or Bad Deeds?

Liban89

Maqal herder | Burco boodhweyn.
Music is awesome. Keep rocking brothers and sisters.

1- Prophet Mohamed and Aisha listening and enjoying music played for them. Saheeh Hadith:

2 - Sheekh Kishk

3- Sheekh Adel Al-kilbani (former Taraweeh imam at the grand mosque in mecca)

4- Sheekh Maghamsi (former imam at Quba mosque مسجد قباء).

If anyone says music is haram; they clearly haven't done their research or they are willingly ignoring islam's stance on it. Islam has an excellent and colorful track record when it comes to music.

Making music a kryptonite is a recent idea championed by the wahhabi cult, but no worries their time is up and they are disappearing fast.

Music is awesome. Keep rocking brothers and sisters.

1- Prophet Mohamed and Aisha listening and enjoying music played for them. Saheeh Hadith:

2 - Sheekh Kishk

3- Sheekh Adel Al-kilbani (former Taraweeh imam at the grand mosque in mecca)

4- Sheekh Maghamsi (former imam at Quba mosque مسجد قباء).

If anyone says music is haram; they clearly haven't done their research or they are willingly ignoring islam's stance on it. Islam has an excellent and colorful track record when it comes to music.

Making music a kryptonite is a recent idea championed by the wahhabi cult, but no worries their time is up and they are disappearing fast.

if anyone says music is haraam they haven't done research?

music is haraam is a "wahhabi" idea?

all four imams said music is haraam. so all four imams were "wahhabi"?

Liban89

Maqal herder | Burco boodhweyn.
if anyone says music is haraam they haven't done research?

music is haraam is a "wahhabi" idea?

all four imams said music is haraam. so all four imams were "wahhabi"?

Yes and yes, because
All four imams willingly ignore a Sahih hadith of the prophet and Aisha both enjoying the melodies of music.

Did you even try to watch the videos I shared? the former imam of masjid Quba, Taraweeh imam at the grand mosque and the Sahih ahadith on the issue? Did you watch sheikh Maghamsi explaining the ayah (( ومن الناس من يشتري لهو الحديث ليضل عن سبيل الله بغير علم)، the ayah salafis and wahhabis tout when denouncing music?

Did you watch sheikh Kishk's meticulous and informed disection and analysis of music and islam, a graduate of the Al-Azhar.

If you just want to argue for the sake of it, so be it, but you can't just ignore the Sahih ahadith and the countless Ulama of both ancient and contemporary who enjoy music.

the_authentic_sunnah_20191117_5.jpg

Walaahi, If you have Khusu' in prayer, your heart wouldn't be able stomach music.
You can't enjoy the Words of Allah and the Words of Shaydhan at the same time--one has to go.

If you say you enjoy Quran as much you enjoy music, you are a liar.
May Allah guide us to the straight path.

A nigga just want to have fun. I'm sure the creator of everything in this universe (deep that for a minute) would really care about people listening to music? When you truly think about it it sounds so absurd.
The creator of the universe also cares wether you use your left hand or right hand to watch your ass:)

A nigga just want to have fun. I'm sure the creator of everything in this universe (deep that for a minute) would really care about people listening to music? When you truly think about it it sounds so absurd.

Maybe when you think about it, given that you're already an atheist.

But no, that God is looking at our deeds is not absurd. God is aware of even the movement of a blade of grass in the wind. God knows exactly how many hairs are on a person's head.

Things are extremely, extremely complex and intricate.

Look at ants for example. You think an ant is just this tiny little thing? Ants are probably the only ones who have actually made Communism work. You look at a little mound of dirt- you might think "oh it's just some dirt"- but you don't realize there is an extremely complex Communist ant society just beneath the surface.

So what you are presenting as reason is really just being superficial.

Maybe when you think about it, given that you're already an atheist.

But no, that God is looking at our deeds is not absurd. God is aware of even the movement of a blade of grass in the wind. God knows exactly how many hairs are on a person's head.

Things are extremely, extremely complex and intricate.

Look at ants for example. You think an ant is just this tiny little thing? Ants are probably the only ones who have actually made Communism work. You look at a little mound of dirt- you might think "oh it's just some dirt"- but you don't realize there is an extremely complex Communist ant society just beneath the surface.

So what you are presenting as reason is really just being superficial.
I like how you added communism in there lol. You fo sure hate it, whats worse an athiest or a communist to you?

I like how you added communism in there lol. You fo sure hate it, whats worse an athiest or a communist to you?

Well generally speaking they're both atheists. I don't know if I'd say one is better than the other.

Plus, not all Communists are the same. You could have a Communist who genuinely thinks he's defending the poor and who is basically neutral on religion and you could have another Communist who is all about the anti-religious agenda.

Communism is a very complex subject.

Well generally speaking they're both atheists. I don't know if I'd say one is better than the other.

Plus, not all Communists are the same. You could have a Communist who genuinely thinks he's defending the poor and who is basically neutral on religion and you could have another Communist who is all about the anti-religious agenda.

Communism is a very complex subject.
Whats your opinion on capatalism?

Muzaffer

𝕮𝖔𝖒𝖗𝖆𝖉𝖊 𝕲𝖊𝖓𝖊𝖗𝖆𝖑
Whats your opinion on capatalism?
capitalism government have less control on economy and there is a lot of private companies

communism government have more control on economy and there are a fewer private companies

the Islamic system balance the both

Trending