Is your friends cousin free to pursue?

El Nino

Cabsi cabsi
VIP
In general, us men have this code that we don’t mess with each others family. This is an unbroken rule that we will follow and has a lot of wisdom in it. There is should be a separation between friends family.

So I was out in the town with my friend when we suddenly saw this beautiful xalimo. Tall, gracious and facial features more elegant then a 18th century British tea party. I was mesmerized immediately.

To my surprise my friend and her started talking friendly to each other and he informed that she was his close cousin. I could only focus on her amazing, beautiful raspy which was sending shivers all over my body. :wowsweat: Wallahi this was love on first sight. We had a brief chat that ended fast because she was late to meeting her friend.

So ladies and gentlemen, I have her social media, should I shoot my shot? Her sorta close relationship could be troublesome for our relationship or if my shot fails my bro could look at me weirdly.

I am in need of desperate help. :kendrickcry:

El Nino

Cabsi cabsi
VIP
Ngl I would but I'm a degenerate. It's not like its his sister which would be a no go zone. Sxb shoot ya shot.

Her beauty making hard not to shoot my shot. Checked her socials and shit was:whew:.

Well shes not her sister but you know our people, very tightknit folks who don’t differentiate between close family. Im starting to question if I have the balls to shoot my shot, her close relationship to my friend is putting me off.

Her beauty making hard not to shoot my shot. Checked her socials and shit was:whew:.

Well shes not her sister but you know our people, very tightknit folks who don’t differentiate between close family. Im starting to question if I have the balls to shoot my shot, her close relationship to my friend is putting me off.
Sometimes you just got think with your head... And by head I mean penis head.

She's not his sister , that code only applies to sisters like oday- Google mentioned.
If you feel strongly about her and you're serious talk to him about it , it's the best way, see how he reacts.

Last edited:
I don’t think it’s a big deal. I don’t get people that get weird about their friends getting with their family. It’s not that serious to me lol

If my friend was interested in one of my brothers and vice versa I would gladly set them up. Welcome to the family sister

El Nino

Cabsi cabsi
VIP
She's not his sister , that code only applies to sisters like oday- Google mentioned.
If you feel strongly after her and you're serious talk to him about it , it the best way, see how he reacts.
I don’t get people that get weird about their friends getting with their family. It’s not that serious to me lol

If my friend was interested in one of my brothers and vice versa I would gladly set them up. Welcome to the family sister

The problem me is that, lets say we and her divorce or the relationship falls apart. Shit could create animosity between me and my bro. While its not the best to think the worst case scenario, it lingers in my mind.

Don't, seriously. Not unless you're prepared to be with her for the rest of you life, because that break-up's going to absolutely nuke your friendship with him. You wouldn't even be able to vent to your other friends about her during the relationship because if word gets back to him then it's on site looool

Ngl I would but I'm a degenerate. It's not like its his sister which would be a no go zone. Sxb shoot ya shot.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Don't, seriously. Not unless you're prepared to be with her for the rest of you life, because that break-up's going to absolutely nuke your friendship with him. You wouldn't even be able to vent to your other friends about her during the relationship because if word gets back to him then it's on site looool

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

:deadpeter::dead1::mjlol::drakelaugh:

Did you have to hide from your friend for a bit?

El Nino

Cabsi cabsi
VIP
None of you guys watched Harry Potter and thought it was weird how Harry ended up with Ginny behind Ron’s back:bell: I don’t want to be known as that guy.

World

VIP
As long as you’re not a saqajaan and have good intentions then why not but if youre gonna be a saqajaan then your friendship will probably be over

Shimbiris

بىَر غىَل إيؤ عآنؤ لؤ
VIP
:deadpeter::dead1::mjlol::drakelaugh:

Did you have to hide from your friend for a bit?

Hide for a bit? Niyahow, that friendship would be over for me after that. Even if the homie was chill about it I'd just not be able to face that saxiib ever again.

:drakelaugh: :dead:

Trending