ooh.png
ooh.png
ooh.png
ooh.png

wtf.png
Niggaaa???
Wtf this is the first time I have seen u write "niggaaa" :gucciwhat:

Isku xishod eedo. U are way too old for this shit :mahubowtf:

I read that someone men rather Masturbat than have sex with their wife? Like how does it come that far? Subhanallah.
Doing it once or twice a week isn’t going to kill you. But I don’t watch . Why make a sin worse, right? :bell::chrisfreshhah:

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Some guys dont watch and i think they either f*ck girls 24/7 or they dont get boners often

Or they get "erection" and go to halaal relief? Once every 2 months?

I read that someone men rather Masturbat than have sex with their wife? Like how does it come that far? Subhanallah.
Doing it once or twice a week isn’t going to kill you. But I don’t watch . Why make a sin worse, right? :bell::chrisfreshhah:

It shows your lack of experience in this field of human sexuality.

There is plenty of reasons to self satisfy yourself over sex such as:

1) Sometimes you do not have the energy or mental surplus for sex,
2) you or your partner is tired,
3) you're able to finish quicker and get other things done,
4) Missing the feeling of self satisfaction

It shows your lack of experience in this field of human sexuality.

There is plenty of reasons to self satisfy yourself over sex such as:

1) Sometimes you do not have the energy or mental surplus for sex,
2) you or your partner is tired,
3) you're able to finish quicker and get other things done,
4) Missing the feeling of self satisfaction
No, I meant in like that they don’t want sex and make excuses not have it but than self pleasure

Sex is hardwork sxb only virgins think its fun. Really and truly ill rather get head or masturbate than waste my energy tryna pleaseure some :manny:
Ok? Like I can only imagine that when you actually love someone, how it can be something special and you’re not just pleasuring her but yourself too.

Ok? Like I can only imagine that when you actually love someone, how it can be something special and you’re not just pleasuring her but yourself too.
Its tiring fucking a girl eventually you get bored of hurting your legs so much getting a blowjob or bashing is much more convinient.

KULTA

f*ck you im from Mudug
Its tiring fucking a girl eventually you get bored of hurting your legs so much getting a blowjob or bashing is much more convinient.

Facts, i too get tired in 30minutes then i will tell her to fuckk of hoe im tired leave me alone you shameless monster stealing my energy

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending