Is twitter for the feeble-minded?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am now close to a decade a member of the 'twitter community' but have actually never posted there.

I have used it to get information such as big events like the Scottish Indy Ref and Brexit.

With Donald Trump being on it, who is of course not the 'academic' or thoughtful kind and mainly young people using it in their teens as they are growing up and being very popular I ask myself, if Twitter is actually for the feeble-minded.

I can understand adulescents forming views and being restricted by their 'western lifestyle' and influences they get from 'music' and other mainly outlets of 'black culture.'

Other than getting the news you want the fastest which is why Twitter was made for and the reason it is successful, what does it contribute in terms of political activism especially in regards to Somalis?

I guess its just elites who are priviliged that argue about things that they haven't a clue about which is very easy with the character restrictions in place.

So everyone can spew or form an idea without the fear of getting challenged.

Last edited:
Waste of time, perfect for trolling.Facebook is necessary is you want to contact anyone , twitter is for trolling and reddit is for Somalia.

I believe Twitter is made for trolling, it cannot be taken serious outside of the live tweets from events of great importance which it is perfectly suited.

VixR

Veritas
Twitter is actually the best social media platform imo and it's worth it once you sift through all the BS

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I agree with you.

I think your opinion of a platform like Twitter bespeaks the kind of audience you have, and the sort of people you follow.

If you think it's so goddamn terrible, you're ultimately at the root of it for being it's follower.

Suárez

Every man is a Shepard to his people.
I was twitter guy for a couple of years when I got into somalis topics its now indegisted by somalis having anti semetism (Arabs). Now when s guy says I don't hate Arabs when he calls tgem raw meat eaters.

Or black negro somali fuuto kissers they are worse than the arab haters, they became the slave of the slave. Before these niggas were cawaan in nigeria now they claim ancient eygptians.

:liberaltears:

Status
Not open for further replies.