Is TOR and the darkweb safe?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I heard it basically keeps you anonymous online and that was refreshing since anything you do online seems to be tracked

The other day i went to this one website to shop and now i keep seeing it every time i open my computer its annoying, unauthentic advertising, and a little pervasive

So i downloaded TOR to see what all the fuss was about about this mysterious place called the "dark web" its actually boring - its basically a search engine where you are free to do whatever and your IP address is safe

I don't know why but i expected a clown to jump out of the screen and scare the hell out of me

NSA can track you on TOR, it is not anonymous anymore. If you're not doing anything illegal, you have no reason to worry. If you're dealing drugs online, terrorism, financial fraud, child sexual exploitation or other major vices, then your days are numbered.

Siddhartha

future pirate king
VIP
NSA can track you on TOR, it is not anonymous anymore. If you're not doing anything illegal, you have no reason to worry. If you're dealing drugs online, terrorism, financial fraud, child sexual exploitation or other major vices, then your days are numbered.
Plenty of ways to be completely untraceable on the dark web

D2HUM8L31NE

I don't care
Wallahi look at these teens self declaring themselves internet geeks with their fancy words like tor darkweb onion speak more toned down for some of us I barely passed my SATs

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts