Is time for Somalia to leave the Arab League?

Karim

I could agree with you but then we’d both be wrong
HALYEEY
VIP
Where do you think terrorists get their money from? Gulf countries. If we didn't have arab funded terrorism we wouldn't have these problems and we would actually be able to defend ourselves from Kenya sn Ethiopia.
Kenya and Ethiopia wouldn't even dare to take our land of Somalia was a stable country.
Your statement is utterly illogical. Who died most from terrorism?! Arabs. Hundreds of thousands of them perished in their fight against terrorism. There's only one Gulf state that supports terrorism and it's Qatar, you should blame Qatar instead of collectively accusing 400 Million people of terrorism.

You said "Ethiopia and Kenya wouldn't dare take our land... " And accused the Arabs of being culprits behind our abysmal state which is outright dishonesty. The Arabs didn't coerce us to fight each other for 30 odd years, we should take the responsibility of our actions instead of blaming ethnic groups that had their own fair share of hardships to deal with over the past decades.

Som

VIP
Your statement is utterly illogical. Who died most from terrorism?! Arabs. Hundreds of thousands of them perished in their fight against terrorism. There's only one Gulf state that supports terrorism and it's Qatar, you should blame Qatar instead of collectively accusing 400 Million people of terrorism.

You said "Ethiopia and Kenya wouldn't dare take our land... " And accused the Arabs of being culprits behind our abysmal state which is outright dishonesty. The Arabs didn't coerce us to fight each other for 30 odd years, we should take the responsibility of our actions instead of blaming ethnic groups that had their own fair share of hardships to deal with over the past decades.
I never accused arabs as a people , my problem is with governments.
There is evidence that links Uae and Saudi to Al qaeda terrorists. In the 90s somali terrorists got support directly from saudi, even before that Saudi arabia sent teachers to spread their view of islam in our country. Even today UAE is playing divide and rule to further it's interests in Somalia.I never said arabs are responsible for all of our problems, I'm simply saying we didn't benefit from being in the arab league and arab countries destabilized us instead of helping their fellow arab League member.
Look at how they abandoned their fellow arabs in Palestine , do you think they care about somalia? How are somalis treated in most of the arab world? Like shit, our people are being murdered in Libya with the support of their two governements. Is this friendship?

Abaq

VIP
Only munafiqs and atheists are bothered by Somalia's membership of the Arab league. Either that or the downright ignorant. Which one are you?

Arab League was relevant when we first joined, but since civil war it’s irrelevant. Why isn’t Arab league doing anything about Yemen? why is Arab league following blindly UAE & Saudi in their blockade against Qatar? Why is Arab league refusing to condemn UA&Bahrain and turning down Palestine complaint about peace deal down? . We should only be part OIC( organization of Islamic cooperation) not Arab league.

Trending