Is this true ?

Yahya

2020 GRANDMASTER
VIP
Women don't get the same opportunities as Men
Do all men get the same opportunities? Can't women open their own companies and employ only females?

The laws are on their side. Stop excusing laziness. Women can pursue any position they want.

Shmurda

King Of NSFW
Do all men get the same opportunities? Can't women open their own companies and employ only females?

The laws are on their side. Stop excusing laziness. Women can pursue any position they want.
Women make up 40% of new entrepreneurs. It's harder to have a successful business being a women because people won't take them as seriously. Quality>>> when it comes to business hiring solely off of the colour or gender of someone won't help your business. Women hire based off of skill. Men hire based off of gender

Yahya

2020 GRANDMASTER
VIP
Women make up 40% of new entrepreneurs. It's harder to have a successful business being a women because people won't take them as seriously. Quality>>> when it comes to business hiring solely off of the colour or gender of someone won't help your business. Women hire based off of skill. Men hire based off of gender
Realistically you've provided no real basis for your argument. It's excuses again. I guarantee you most women have more rights than minorities in some cases if they are Caucasian or non African.

They have the same rights as men. They should take advantage of that and not blame their failures on men.

Caaro

I do something called "what I want"
2021 GRANDMASTER
VIP
Ever since their CEO became a woman , YouTube has gone to shit. I don’t think big decision making is for women at all
I agree, women can't lead anything. Not even the kitchen, that's why most head chefs are men. I wouldn't be surprised if somnet was run by a woman

Caaro

I do something called "what I want"
2021 GRANDMASTER
VIP
LOOL at you thinking women make up 40% of new entrepreneurs is a good stat. There's only men and women, that means men make up 60% of new entrepreneurs.

Just face it man, women are unambitious.

Trending