Is this true?

well im In Hargeisa now been here for few days I visit as many relatives as possible I dont show up unannounced I call ahead and see if its ok with them after I visited a female cousin whose married I was told its ceeb for a guy to visit female cousins who are married and ive never heard about this and was wondering if others in here have heard of this rule
Are you alright, was your area flooded?

You might have the right intentions but as you can see from some replies, people can spin anything.

I would only go and visit a female relative if I had a reason/purpose. It could be something like giving her or the kids a gift/money. I don't like showing up to family members homes especially the ones in Africa empty handed.

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
You guys are weird. :mjlol: My mother had tribal relatives and cousins that lived with her family when she was young. We never had this dhaqan. How many times have relatives stayed with you in the past? I wonder.

Personally, I would never consider a relative as a marital option be it 1st-10th cousins. If you are on my 23andme list you are persona non grata as a selection.

You guys are weird. :mjlol: My mother had tribal relatives and cousins that lived with her family when she was young. We never had this dhaqan. How many times have relatives stayed with you in the past? I wonder.

Personally, I would never consider a relative as a marital option be it 1st-10th cousins. If you are on my 23andme list you are persona non grata as a selection.

You've been 'selecting' since 2015 and i have two kids now.

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
You've been 'selecting' since 2015 and i have two kids now.

Your point being? Inserting that you are married with children is random. I would probably not inform you of my marital status change or number of children reared in the near future but thanks for sharing. If you are trying to compare your life choices to mine in a reprobate fashion. Then take your childish appraisals elsewhere.

Your point being? Inserting that you are married with children is random. I would probably not inform you of my marital status change or number of children reared in the near future but thanks for sharing. If you are trying to compare your life choices to mine in a reprobate fashion. Then take your childish appraisals elsewhere.
Damn. Ayy marry your age. Or mess up up like ur cousin safiya tusmo. I knw samaroon women are known for their bad reproductive choices

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
Damn. Ayy marry your age. Or mess up up like ur cousin safiya tusmo. I knw samaroon women are known for their bad reproductive choices

If your aim is to get a rise out of me it's not happening. :p And I already have my eye on a highly educated Samaroon man from a good home. My suitors are from reerka who are unrelated to me. Try your mudslinging elsewhere. It won't work on someone who isn't emotionally and psychologically fragile.

If your aim is to get a rise out of me it's not happening. :p And I already have my eye on a highly educated Samaroon man from a good home. My suitors are from reerka who are unrelated to me. Try your mudslinging elsewhere. It won't work on someone who isn't emotionally and psychologically fragile.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Trending