Is this the truth?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I didn't listen but, if you support qabyalad why do you bother about Somalia/Somaliweyn recovering? You may as well dedicate your life to cyber clan battles like the other low lives on here, it makes most sense. Don't pretend to support the FG and make them look bad.

Tukraq

VIP
I didn't listen but, if you support qabyalad why do you bother about Somalia/Somaliweyn recovering? You may as well dedicate your life to cyber clan battles like the other low lives on here, it makes most sense. Don't pretend to support the FG and make them look bad.
:bell: Supporting fgs is about qabyalad only yaryars and those who don’t really have a proper state support centralism over states having power because it’s more beneficial to them:gucciwhat: don’t alienate your own base:farmajoyaab:

:bell: Supporting fgs is about qabyalad only yaryars and those who don’t really have a proper state support centralism over states having power because it’s more beneficial to them:gucciwhat: don’t alienate your own base:farmajoyaab:
Lol its not about federalism/centralism or qabyalad but the country as a whole improving. I don't really get your comments but the vast majority of Somalis support Somalia/Somaliweyn idk about the echo chamber some of you have created on here, its irrelevant in the real world.

Tukraq

VIP
Lol its not about federalism/centralism or qabyalad but the country as a whole improving. I don't really get your comments but the vast majority of Somalis support Somalia/Somaliweyn idk about the echo chamber some of you have created on here, its irrelevant in the real world.
The country is better as a whole split into states:farmajoyaab: last time that I checked somaliland and puntland states function far better than the fgs controlled areas :siilaanyolaugh: maybe creating a banadir state might not be a bad idea for improvement to start:manny:

The country is better as a whole split into states:farmajoyaab: last time that I checked somaliland and puntland states function far better than the fgs controlled areas :siilaanyolaugh: maybe creating a banadir state might not be a bad idea for improvement to start:manny:
You've missed the point again but sure, you're entitled to your opinion.

Tukraq

VIP
You've missed the point again but sure, you're entitled to your opinion.
What’s the point:bell:
You said improvement but the areas where the fgs has no control have the best improvement in puntland and somaliland:gucciwhat: fgs controlled Mogadishu has been a disaster :birdman: we’d be better of as a whole in small more controllable states :ivers:wether united or not as a country is a different debate

What’s the point:bell:
You said improvement but the areas where the fgs has no control have the best improvement in puntland and somaliland:gucciwhat: fgs controlled Mogadishu has been a disaster :birdman: we’d be better of as a whole in small more controllable states :ivers:wether united or not as a country is a different debate
I wasn't talking about federalism? Read back the original post.

Has either one of you even watched the video... ? and @embarassing I haven't injected any sort of commentary on the video and wanted to gauge people on this forum's opinion on whether what he was saying had any merit or if it was hogwash. I've been strong supporter of a unified Somaliweyne and also supported this government, so don't try and discredit me.

Has either one of you even watched the video... ? and @embarassing I haven't injected any sort of commentary on the video and wanted to gauge people on this forum's opinion on whether what he was saying had any merit or if it was hogwash. I've been strong supporter of a unified Somaliweyne and also supported this government, so don't try and discredit me.
I havent, its over an hour long and I can see the title. Am I wrong to assume its another one of those FB live qabyaladistes? Like Calasow? If not, my mistake.

Tukraq

VIP
Yeah qabalyad, is good as it should spur competition between groups or states:farmajoyaab: this should help build us up like it did in Europe :shookgabre:
This should spur development as clans brag and compete on whose area and tuulo is better(developing the whole country not just the damn capital like under fgs), also thier should be an arms race between states and trying to out grow each(somaliland puntland disputes for example) other militarily which actually strengthens us as a whole

This should spur development as clans brag and compete on whose area and tuulo is better(developing the whole country not just the damn capital like under fgs), also thier should be an arms race between states and trying to out grow each(somaliland puntland disputes for example) other militarily which actually strengthens us as a whole
I understand where you're coming from, although I don't agree (I think you're aiming very low) but thats not what I was talking about in my op, it was directed towards Dues. The convo you're trying to have happens multiple times a day on the forum for awhile now, I appreciate your input though.

Tukraq

VIP
I understand where you're coming from, although I don't agree (I think you're aiming very low) but thats not what I was talking about in my op, it was directed towards Dues. The convo you're trying to have happens multiple times a day on the forum for awhile now, I appreciate your input though.
How’s that aiming low:shookgabre: highly centralized countries like say China suck for most of the country except the capital and some major cities:farole: Europe wouldn’t have grown the way it did without this type of competition :mugshotman: America’s army space program and development literally were made through competition with Russia :siilaanyosmile: we need less unity and more defined states down south like banadir land, then let the competition start:fittytousand: least developed state should be clowned:samwelcome: as the most developed and stronger armies should be able to boast:dabcasar: this way every tuulo will be developed motivated by pride making us better as a whole

Thegoodshepherd

Galkacyo iyo Calula dhexdood
VIP
the vast majority of Somalis support Somalia/Somaliweyn

This is false. If a refrendum on joining a united Somalia were to be held tomorrow in the 5 Somali regions; NFD, Djibouti and British Somaliland would all vote against it. Only DDSI and Italian Somaliland would vote in favor. The support among Somali people for a single political authority is wildly overstated.

Status
Not open for further replies.