Is this the most neat and organised town in Somalia?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Everyone seems to drive orderly on their side of the road I even saw a bicycle between the two lanes.

People seem to follow traffic laws unless it is narrow passage and it is unavoidable.

I have seen overtaking though.

It was filmed today. Garoowe is situated in the Nugaal Valley and has hot desert climate which makes it dry.

The watercourse is flooded with water after a barrage of raining like this morning in the early hours where a good amount of rain made the city swamp as seen in the video.

Abdiweli Gaas was a great leader. He oversaw the development of many projects. He will be remembered for the really good infrastructure sector investments that he made.

But then again, to be celebtrating the building of basic infrastructure shows you how incompetent we are as Somalis. Imagine that building a few roads is a win?

How many fuckin L's have we been swimming in for the past 30 years? :kodaksmiley:

Apollo

VIP
Abdiweli Gaas was a great leader. He oversaw the development of many projects. He will be remembered for the really good infrastructure sector investments that he made.

But then again, to be celebtrating the building of basic infrastructure shows you how incompetent we are as Somalis. Imagine that building a few roads is a win?

How many fuckin L's have we been swimming in for the past 30 years? :kodaksmiley:

3,000 years of living like this:

l_nigeria_herder_06202017_1.png

60 years of modern civilization. Give it some time.

Cauli this thread is about Garoowe and its neatness and has nothing to do with what you have written.

I know why you injected that nonsense as I really enjoyed slacking off that guy in the politics section.

But rest assured that it will not get derailed by silly insertions and trolling.

Cauli this thread is about Garoowe and its neatness and has nothing to do with what you have written.

I know why you injected that nonsense as I really enjoyed slacking off that guy in the politics section.

But rest assured that it will not get derailed by silly insertions and trolling.

:mjlol:

Aaegal

I have no proof, only whispers
People were parked in the middle of the street, running across the road, and driving in between lanes....

Aegal I saw that too and they were overtaken but that wasn't middle of the road.

Road is narrow but Garoowe is known for its spacious roads and impeccable town planning.

The people there actually decided not to build into the roads and stay well clear.

It is orderly and neat.

Aussie Garoowe got a few things going for it.

It is located in the heart of Puntland. It is small and manageable and is seat of many non governmental and governmental organisations.

Let's say maashallaah

don't mention gaas around this guy lool

Aussie indeed emphasis on the word slowly!

It has been dealt a fortunate hand and the people living in it made most out of it.

I adore such little places.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts