is this the most disrespectful tweet Trump has made yet???

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is Trump forgetting how France helped them against Britain during the American revolution? Americans should be thankful to France.

Emily

🥰🥰🥰
VIP
Wallahi the delusion is strong in this one it makes sense though you Ethiopains kiss ass to the white man and worship him.
Says the man who thinks he is alt-right white dude
So an Ethiopian who was born and raised here is less American than a white person:bell:

America is a native’s land.
Shut your victim mentality ass up

Says the man who thinks he is alt-right white dude
So an Ethiopian who was born and raised here is less American than a white person:bell:

America is a native’s land.
Shut your victim mentality ass up
When the f*ck when did I ever say I was white you stupid raw meat eater I am a Somali Nationalist, you dumb f*ck I use the Alt-right title because of my strong conservative beliefs. You dumb raw meat eater and I dont have no vicitm mentality unlike you who ascribes to BLM point of views also why the f*ck are you on a Somali forum. You do know Somalis have an extreme hate towards your people right you aid fested dilho. Another thing I view this country as a temporary stay and an opportunity to get my degree and go back and rebuild so I can invade you stupid backward ass country.

Also let me make this point clear to everyone I never ever claim to be white don't get my title or dp mixed up with white supremacist ideology. I believe in Somali supremacy, damn wallahi do people actually not read the end of my name it even says Cushite not White.

Last edited:
This is without a doubt his most savage tweet. The man just roasted a whole country.
f*ck the US naclaa. Aabo hitler was going to be a good king of the world. He was a lonely misuderstood man who went from being rejected by an art school to building up germany and delivered her from the clutches of the jewish greedy banksters. He was the first coming of german's messiah! and there will never be one like him again.
adolfhitler1930.jpg

All hail his grace Adolf hitler of houses aryan and austria, King of the andals and the first men,Lord of the seven kingdoms, and protector of the realm

Emily

🥰🥰🥰
VIP
When the f*ck when did I ever say I was white you stupid raw meat eater I am a Somali Nationalist, you dumb f*ck I use the Alt-right title because of my strong conservative beliefs. You dumb raw meat eater and I dont have no vicitm mentality unlike you who ascribes to BLM point of views also why the f*ck are you on a Somali forum. You do know Somalis have an extreme hate towards your people right you aid fested dilho. Another thing I view this country as a temporary stay and an opportunity to get my degree and go back and rebuild so I can invade you stupid backward ass country.

Also let me make this point clear to everyone I never ever claim to be white don't get my title or dp mixed up with white supremacist ideology. I believe in Somali supremacy, damn wallahi do people actually not read the end of my name it even says Cushite not White.
You are so weak and cringy. Get creative white worshiper and call yourself somaliast or something. Do you think I care if people here hate my people..I don’t give a damn. I put all the easily triggered, white worshipping cucks in their place.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending