Is this the most advanced city on Earth?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tukraq

VIP
Who knows this is East Asia. They are very submissive to authority. And Japanese are known for turning their whole society upside down to move forward and fast from Meiji restoration to post world war Japanese ppl really did experience some of the most drastic changes in societies in a extreamly short period.

But you are propably right Japs enjoy too much freedom these days forcing and passing these laws is highly unlikely. After all meiji restoration happened in authocracy not democracy.
meiji kulaha, seb your talking about a different Japan ages ago lol

Their life expectancy is almost double the number of some African countries:farmajoyaab:

The%20World's%20Longest%20Life%20Spans.png

Well unlike Japan we are rich in resources but that means nothing without human resources... our only shot is taking advantage of our oil/gas.

We should try to do everything that Japanese or Singaporeans do like their food diet, their work ethic, education, family etc. Sometimes I’m starting to think that IQ thing is maybe true

Ras

It's all so tiresome
VIP
Their life expectancy is almost double the number of some African countries:farmajoyaab:

The%20World's%20Longest%20Life%20Spans.png

Well unlike Japan we are rich in resources but that means nothing without human resources... our only shot is taking advantage of our oil/gas.

This type of mindset is why we can't have anything nice.

Rich in resources?

Oil will save us kulaha.

Ras

It's all so tiresome
VIP
Japan and east asians do so well because their culture is built on shame and social hierarchy.

You either do the job given to you by your superior or you kill yourself... hence the huge suicide rate.

Tbh I wouldn't want Japan level of succes if the price was a shitty any hive like life for the majority.

Other East Asian countries are just as bad.

However I wouldn't want to compete with them in any way.

Tukraq

VIP
Japan and east asians do so well because their culture is built on shame and social hierarchy.

You either do the job given to you by your superior or you kill yourself... hence the huge suicide rate.

Tbh I wouldn't want Japan level of succes if the price was a shitty any hive like life for the majority.

Other East Asian countries are just as bad.

However I wouldn't want to compete with them in any way.
depends what you mean by success

This type of mindset is why we can't have anything nice.

Rich in resources?

Oil will save us kulaha.
We're not hard workers in fact we're lazy, the complete opposite of the Japanese hence why I said what I said we will not reach their level unless a cultural revolution happens.

Ras

It's all so tiresome
VIP
depends what you mean by success

Decent living standards all the way to every native national living the rich life like Qatar.
We're not hard workers in fact we're lazy, the complete opposite of the Japanese hence why I said what I said we will not reach their level unless a cultural revolution happens.

That's all learned behavior. 1. We can instill a work ethic on the next generation ( cultural revolution like you mentioned) 2. We don't need to work as hard as the indhoyar did. The current industrial revolution net requires us to work smarter and we can be just as productive as the other rich countries.

Oil would just f*ck it all up by redirecting our government's focus if not outright cause more instability.

Also it will kill any exporting industry we might have because of our strong currency. Try importing a car or iPhone in Angola. No doubt it'll be the same for industrial equipment and raw material.

Decent living standards all the way to every native national living the rich life like Qatar.

That's all learned behavior. 1. We can instill a work ethic on the next generation ( cultural revolution like you mentioned) 2. We don't need to work as hard as the indhoyar did. The current industrial revolution net requires us to work smarter and we can be just as productive as the other rich countries.

Oil would just f*ck it all up by redirecting our government's focus if not outright cause more instability.

Also it will kill any exporting industry we might have because of our strong currency. Try importing a car or iPhone in Angola. No doubt it'll be the same for industrial equipment and raw material.
Working smarter as Germany does works too, I think we have a lot of potential without even touching the oil we just need to get our shit together.

Status
Not open for further replies.