Is this the hottest somali girl!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Emily

🥰🥰🥰
VIP
Why is @Emily hating on this girl? I disagree about her being exceptionally beautful too but girl we've all seen a portion of your face so I'd say chill out on the judgment
She is average with makeup and below average without makeup. She does not have defined facial features. She is cute but not beautiful. That portion of my face is a 10, some people have surgery to have my beautiful features.

These women are beautiful

yasmine-warsame-pp-1.jpg

main-qimg-9c5943bde1ba41d9b9b971f82767c337

See I am not a hater :kanyeshrug:

She is average with makeup and below average without makeup. She does not have defined facial features. She is cute but not beautiful. That portion of my face is a 10, some people have surgery to have my beautiful features.

These women are beautiful

yasmine-warsame-pp-1.jpg

main-qimg-9c5943bde1ba41d9b9b971f82767c337

See I am not a hater :kanyeshrug:
Naga amus. Any time you see a female getting praised I noticed you come barging in to say something about them. No one cares about your opinion on another female's looks. Are you a dude or lesbo? I agree with you but you don't see me commenting because it's unnecessary you attention seeking pick me. I know girls like you live off of male validation so the thread title kills you inside

Emily

🥰🥰🥰
VIP
Naga amus. Any time you see a female getting praised I noticed you come barging in to say something about them. No one cares about your opinion on another female's looks. Are you a dude or lesbo? I agree with you but you don't see me commenting because it's unnecessary you attention seeking pick me. I know girls like you live off of male validation so the thread title kills you inside

Do you follow me around or something..you are so damn salty :chrisfreshhah:

Yes girl I am a lesbo and I don’t find below average chicks like you attractive :mjlol:
My innocent comment got you all worked up :duck:

Do you follow me around or something..you are so damn salty :chrisfreshhah:

Yes girl I am a lesbo and I don’t find below average chicks like you attractive :mjlol:
My innocent comment got you all worked up :duck:

Sorry. It was really uncalled for I've been losing my temper over miniscule things these days for some reason.

She's a dumb beg flirting with every guy on here everytime she gets a chance:susp:

MashAllah I've always thought she is one of the most cutest and most prettiest girl I've seen. She pulls the natural look off perfectly.

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
Hottest kulaha acudu billahi mina shadani rajiim war shaidanka iska naar shes dressed with modesty cause shes a muslimah if you go to her nearest masjid maybe you will find her on the marriage waiting list.

Curdled milk from the da block, I don’t flirt with Abdis but maybe I should start flirting with dusty Abdis just to piss off insecure xalimos like you:duck:
Why is it that when something positive is said about a Somali girl you come out of nowhere sneak dissing? You are not slick you cheap hebasha :bell:. The only thing curdled is your feelings when you see the attention isn't focused on you . Don't you have raw meat to eat ? stank ass hoe :nahgirl:

Emily

🥰🥰🥰
VIP
Why is it that when something positive is said about a Somali girl you come out of nowhere sneak dissing? You are not slick you cheap hebasha :bell:. The only thing curdled is your feelings when you see the attention isn't focused on you . Don't you have raw meat to eat ? stank ass hoe :nahgirl:

Curdled milk from da block

I am not the only who said she is not attractive so why are so bothered by my comments:gucciwhat:
Do you value my opinions that much ? You must be unattractive musty head:hillarybiz:
Well curdled milk, I won’t change my opinion so:
200.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts