Is this the final stage of intergration?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jake from State Farm

We pro xalimo all 2019
The Kacaan era folks are all nearly gone. T

You must have low standards:hemad:
I saw a chick I’m normally not attracted to on Friday. Noticed she had some big breasts and contemplated starting a convo with her.

I was really about to start flirting with this chick I was barely attracted to just so I can suck some titties.

I stopped myself cause I’m trying to stay on this halal virgin path but damn dude like I never stooped that low before.

I saw a chick I’m normally not attracted to on Friday. Noticed she had some big breasts and contemplated starting a convo with her.

I was really about to start flirting with this chick I was barely attracted to just so I can suck some titties.

I stopped myself cause I’m trying to stay on this halal virgin path but damn dude like I never stooped that low before.

Get on no fap, pronto!

YourBroMoe

Who the fuck am I? ギくェズー
I didn't expect every Somali woman to be perfect. This isn't that unbelievable.

I support them as long as it’s not my family.
The problem is if you support them it will be a norm,then everyone around you will be them,then you children and grandchildren will be one of them,all their sins will be on you because you support this shit being normal

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
Theyve been indoctrinated by the system. Good luck those having kids in the Dajjalic Western civilization!

felloff

FA'CASH GANG BABY
Akh i feel like theirs a lack of deen in london, might have to go cairo next summer for islamic studies inshallah

I don’t understand, we’re all stuck here, why do you act like you live in a Muslim country.

Go back if you can

White

Sippin tea in yo hood. PS IM A DUDE
I'd snitch to their parents, but considering the fact that they dress like street hookers, why bother?

Guts

Bosaso iyo Bandar Siyada
VIP
I'd snitch to their parents, but considering the fact that they dress like street hookers, why bother?
That’s what happens when your parents make you out of control, if these girls where thought to wear decent clothes they would not look like this today. Ofc it can be the other way around having overly strict parents that forced you to have hijab since 5 years old makes you want to experience what it feels like not having hijab.
:kanyeshrug:

White

Exactly what somali parent would even accept this type of behavior in the first place?:childplease:
A shitty one, wallahi this website surprised me with how many qashin somalis I've discovered. Laxawlallah.
That’s what happens when your parents make you out of control, if these girls where thought to wear decent clothes they would not look like this today. Ofc it can be the other way around having overly strict parents that forced you to have hijab since 5 years old makes you want to experience what it feels like not having hijab.
:kanyeshrug:
They've been indoctrinated into the BLM movement. Bunch of retards

World

VIP
The problem is if you support them it will be a norm,then everyone around you will be them,then you children and grandchildren will be one of them,all their sins will be on you because you support this shit being normal
It already is the norm. If you really care about your religion, then why don’t you just leave the west? You probably won’t even have Muslim grandchildren.

White

Integrating means respecting the life decisions of other people as long as it’s not harming anyone.

I support LGBT rights in the western world. But I’m against all that crap in Somalia.
Hypocrite, you can't support s and then say you won't support home grown s!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts