Is this the best HOA song?

Status
Not open for further replies.
:banderas::banderas:
I think so.

Such a good song, I can only vaguely understand a few words like magacii, firik (fiiri) etc though.

This >>>>> most Somali songs.
Respect to our Afar brothers and sisters :salute:

Vanguard

Fino alla morte
Best HOA song?

C7S0ouqVAAANACj.jpg

Zayd

Habar Magaadle

Can't wait for radio hargeisa to digitize this, it will come on top.

'
"Naasaha dhexdoodi, duuxi hargeisiyo,
Dhamashii kuu dheerneyd, uu mayeey ku dhow yahay '

Beat drops at 0:27

TooMacaan

VIP
No, you're objectively wrong :kodaksmiley:

GOAT

Don't know if you've seen the following before...but a Xabashi covered that song (I first saw this ON THIS VERY FORUM btw so I want no accusations of being a bootyclapper by fellow members). Just thought it might trigger some people who haven't already seen it...:siilaanyolaugh:

black

live and let die.
Don't know if you've seen the following before...but a Xabashi covered that song (I first saw this ON THIS VERY FORUM btw so I want no accusations of being a bootyclapper by fellow members). Just thought it might trigger some people who haven't already seen it...:siilaanyolaugh:

I actually love that version. I heard the original first a while back, lost it. Came across this one and it sounded familiar leading me back to the original. And the lead singer:banderas: I would broker a temporary allegiance until I brainwash her into becoming an ultra Somali nationalist.

Also, I think they're Eritrean.

TooMacaan

VIP
I actually love that version. I heard the original first a while back, lost it. Came across this one and it sounded familiar leading me back to the original. And the lead singer:banderas: I would broker a temporary allegiance until I brainwash her into becoming an ultra Somali nationalist.

According to comments, they are Ethiopian (Tigrayan, specifically).

black

live and let die.

:deadrose:

upload_2017-5-20_22-8-11.png

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending