Votes: 1 12.5%
  • Could have been better but not colorist

Votes: 3 37.5%
  • No, not all

Votes: 4 50.0%

• Total voters

Alluring

Sayonara

I saw a few tiktoks a while ago complaining that only really light girls were for suldaan's part ? Some of the comments are mentioning it as well.

I don't think it's that big of a deal and are probably overstating it.

F0F1226D-DB00-4FDB-8416-BAA32D6949C2.gif

Alluring

Sayonara
how is colorist its celebreating the beautiful african women and somali is killing it

That's what I thought too but they're complaining that they only picked diana light brights. I think this generation is too soft, complaining about the most minimal of things. It's not like anything about it was offensive. They just want to complain.

Octavian

Hmm
VIP
That's what I thought too but they're complaining that they only picked diana light brights. I think this generation is too soft, complaining about the most minimal of things. It's not like anything about it was offensive. They just want to complain.
those people are dumb as it gets they give leukemia every time i read their xaar they make despise the gen i was born into :reallymaury:

But that’s the problem. Even if he wanted to showcase some natural Somali beauties, he wouldn’t be able to because they’re rare to find back home nowadays. 9/10 is a DianaZombie.

Alluring

Sayonara
But that’s the problem. Even if he wanted to showcase some natural Somali beauties, he wouldn’t be able to because they’re rare to find back home nowadays. 9/10 is a DianaZombie.

Why are people back home obsessed with Diana? It's something I don't get.

Recon Expert

cranking 90s 🥶
Big brain move from Roberto Zambia, by having a Suldaan Seeraar feature he is guaranteed views.

If you check his other works he barely reaches 100k other than a few instance.

Nafiso Qalanjo

𝖂𝖊'𝖗𝖊 𝖌𝖔𝖎𝖓𝖌 𝖙𝖔 𝖜𝖆𝖗 𝖇𝖆𝖇𝖞!
There is no denying fact that this video is colorist. somalis back home beauty standards for women are being light skin and chubby, but is that something to cry about? No, because most of the people complaining about this are those who live in the west and aren't effected by this beauty standard.

salma saluuni

For the thrill💃🏽
You can always tell which girl bleaches back home which is the majority. White ghost like skin with bright green veins and a sideburn with a small moustache to top it off. They look sick tbh.

Nafiso Qalanjo

𝖂𝖊'𝖗𝖊 𝖌𝖔𝖎𝖓𝖌 𝖙𝖔 𝖜𝖆𝖗 𝖇𝖆𝖇𝖞!
You can always tell which girl bleaches back home which is the majority. White ghost like skin with bright green veins and a sideburn with a small moustache to top it off. They look sick tbh.
halimos back home before and after
c62b42be6de6acbf0ee16cc575d2d4ea.jpg

Trending

Latest posts