Is this not the most accurate representation of how Gen Z talk? Had me chuckling.

4head

The one and only 4head
VIP
LMAOO ! Great stuff. I'm literally dead when the doc said "your bestie took a major L while driving"
:deadosama::deadosama:

Amirah! welcome back :rejoice:
Thanks love. Not fully back yet...but sticking around for a bit for now. Got some unfinished business
giphy.gif

Lostbox

「Immortal Sage」| Qabil-fluid
VIP
Reer America!

Is this true? Do they really talk like their missing hslf their brain?

J-Rasta

Inactivated
VIP
I hate that way of speech eventhough this is just a parody ,but that type of slang messes with my head , whenever that rubbish is spoken a few radius it's unsettling .

This is a worldwide phenomenon , okay as someone from the 90's, our speech pattern and way we use words and metaphors is the most feasible than the current one I would clarify the fact that even
our immature obnoxious dumb shit that was spoken was considered incomprehensible during that era is a goldmine today and nowhere near this.

But this right here is what I call a generic degradation of mankind and from the looks of it , humanity is destined for an inevitable doom.

I don't think the the newer generation that will emerge after this one will either excell nor progress or enhance in 2030-2050 instead we will get to witness the falling backwards and developing caveman , actually I digress and I digress again , the primitive hunter gatherers are sophisticated both physically and intellectual as they can naturally survive and use their instincts , they are nowhere them.

Unfortunately the newer humans will look like a scene from a horror thriller , a heavily obese roughly 300 to 400 kgs diabetic , inability to walk on his two feet and can barely string a sentence , not even three words or say a fucking letter since they will mostly likely to suffer from lack of mental coordination , meaning they are very disoriented and cannot be self reliant , machines and robots are another topic but this AI and Technology will dominate.

Books will disappear , reading be a task and many would consider disinteresting , writing would prove to be challenging , swiping with their thumbs is what they'll know
btw if anyone have read this so far and not scrolled away pheew consider yourself lucky , I can't say the same for the otherside

God help us all , indeed we are bound for a bumpy journey a future full of uncertainties.