Is this normal reaction?

For the first time in years i fell face down today in the middle of a busy street w/ cars coming my way. Rip to mu knees.my first reaction was to say Istaghfurulah with all my heart quickly got out of the way while in pain hoping i was invisible to everyone around me.i cath myself doing this when i accidentally cause myself in pain or when i burn myself while cooking. I immediately say istaghfurulah😂

Yh bc usually calamities happen to us bc we sin so its normal to seek forgiveness
but when any calamity just say inna lillahi wainna ilayhi rajicoon
then after that u can make duas like la ilaha illa anta subhaanak innee kuntu mina thaalimen
or other duas, this dua is basically all seeking repentance anyway and so are other duas

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
For the first time in years i fell face down today in the middle of a busy street w/ cars coming my way. Rip to mu knees.my first reaction was to say Istaghfurulah with all my heart quickly got out of the way while in pain hoping i was invisible to everyone around me.i cath myself doing this when i accidentally cause myself in pain or when i burn myself while cooking. I immediately say istaghfurulah😂

Abaaay lose weight dhee. This has been your story since your teenage years. You are not a teenage anymore abaaay. Waac isku faaal agaah

Trending