Is this mali acting very sus or is it just me

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
@Basra psychoanalyzes such abdis. She has a degree in mashquul @ people

Walaahi that is my greatest weakness. Mushquul on people. As soon as my curiosity hits, and i sniff, sniff until i get to the bottom of the earth

Light skin brudda's don't do it for me, laakiin raga madow waa fariidin
Light skin brudda's don't do it for me, laakiin raga madow waa fariidin
IMG_20201124_145737.jpg
IMG_20201124_145814.jpg

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Does he give off Sh. raage vibes?

omgggggggggggggggggggggggggggg

I didn't even click on the video. I went str8 to your comment tag. LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

Sh. Raage is more Raag than this one! what the hell is this????

More like Shenana

Dalmoor

Hiatus✅ 1/18/21- ?
VIP
omgggggggggggggggggggggggggggg

I didn't even click on the video. I went str8 to your comment tag. LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

Sh. Raage is more Raag than this one! what the hell is this????

More like Shenana
Nah I wasn't saying anything bad about raage, I just remembered a comment you posted about him lol and you know it... Actually I've not watched the video yet, the thumbnail pic is enough to tell me about what's going on

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Nah I wasn't saying anything bad about raage, I just remembered a comment you posted about him lol and you know it... Actually I've not watched the video yet, the thumbnail pic is enough to tell me about what's going on

I could not watch the entire thing. I stopped at how he was laughing and drinking coffee. He reminds me a brown skinneed Dhulbahante xaliimo

He may not be sexually gay active, but i think he is spiritually gay. His entire being is feminine. If i were a str8 man i would get an erection watching that mess

salma saluuni

For the thrill💃🏽
I could not watch the entire thing. I stopped at how he was laughing and drinking coffee. He reminds me a brown skinneed Dhulbahante xaliimo

He may not be sexually gay active, but i think he is spiritually gay. His entire being is feminine. If i were a str8 man i would get an erection watching that mess
Why does everyone remind you of a specific qabil and person :what: