Is this luck?

NotMyL

"You are your best thing"
VIP
You‘re lucky masha‘allah sis but how does it work in a drive through? How can they pay for you when you didn‘t even order yet? Someone pls explain, im having a 68 iq moment. :jcoleno:
I don’t know why this made me laugh :pachah1:but to answer your question most drive throughs here are long, this picture should explain it better
upload_2019-11-23_17-55-2.jpeg

The black suv is ordering and the silver van is paying for his order which means the cashier already knows the white car and the small black one’s order

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
Edina Somalis are a different breed, if only I was good at mooching off of people I would’ve done it in a heartbeat.
Mooching off? :what1:

I’m guessing you’re not from America! It’s not mooching off!

Let me explain to you reer badiye folks, probably Eurotrash!

You drive up to the drive thru, you order your food, then someone drives up behind you, without knowing what the person behind you ordered, you offer to pay for their order.

Mooching off kulaha @NotMyL I’m triggered

lalayariis

Bad cop

You drive up to the drive thru, you order your food, then someone drives up behind you, without knowing what the person behind you ordered, you offer to pay for their order.

Honeyyyy Im talking about mooching off of people in Edina, not Starbucks tyvm. I drink Caribou and not that burnt coffee. Also I’m pretty sure I explained that whole process in the first page of this thread.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Honeyyyy Im talking about mooching off of people in Edina, not Starbucks tyvm. I drink Caribou and not that burnt coffee. Also I’m pretty sure I explained that whole process in the first page of this thread.

What r u studying?

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
**side eye**

Caribou SELLS burnt, bitter coffee.

Bye!

How dare you talk crap about Starbucks?

Lostbox

「Immortal Sage」| Qabil-fluid
VIP
This is the third day in a row that the person infront of me in Starbucks paid for my coffee.

:rejoice:
Do you have the red cross help this poor black kids look for only 1 something a month face?

I joke

The last time someone payed for me was a friend's older siblings who I haven't seen for years.

NotMyL

"You are your best thing"
VIP

Lol I’m surprised how many people don’t know about this, I thought it was pretty common.

What the heck you live close to me :0
:kanyehmm: Now I’m regretting I revealed that, not that many Somalis live in Edina especially the part we live in

lalayariis

Bad cop
Lol I’m surprised how many people don’t know about this, I thought it was pretty common.

:kanyehmm: Now I’m regretting I revealed that, not that many Somalis live in Edina especially the part we live in
I’m not dumb enough to reveal my whole town like that :cosbyhmm:

I just live in south west metro as well, hence the close proximity.

Happy_

Laa ta aamin nin wa law kaana ninkaaga- bom!
I don’t know why this made me laugh :pachah1:but to answer your question most drive throughs here are long, this picture should explain it better
View attachment 82691
The black suv is ordering and the silver van is paying for his order which means the cashier already knows the white car and the small black one’s order

Thank you for explaining :icon redface: i figured it out couple minutes later after i typed :snoop: sometimes anaa iska yaaba, when the 68 iq strikes, it strikes swiftly and mercilessly. :mjlol:

Gambar

VIP
Wallahi I need to stop ordering from Starbucks because it’s an addiction. The mobile orders are never ready when they say they are too.