Is this intelligent design? did allah create this?

Status
Not open for further replies.
BCF2CDA4-DA22-4DA7-93BF-2A81CFFADCC2-6902-00000B625BDA2E63.jpg

@MuslimManMe how can you believe in Allah when subhumans like this guy are walking around?

Yonis

Puntland Youth Organiser
FKD Visionary
VIP
It would be great if sspot had a debate on intelligent design vs evolution and whether or not those two things are mutually exclusive but most retards on her are not cut out for that type of debate

Do-I-Look-Somali

Make me some Cambulo tonight.
@Do-I-Look-Somali You said I need Islam but I can't accept it when there are guys like him walking around. How can you look at his face and think "wow what a beautiful creation of Allah?"
What's wrong with his looks? I gurantee you that guy will end up with a chick who looks just like him. Also humans get tested in different ways, and deal with different things throughout life. It can be wealth, depression, mental issues, cancer, and etc. The goal of life in this dunya is to work towards paradise. There are gay Muslims who don't act out on their desires, because they fear Allah. This guy is just a regular nerd, and like i said before is probably very happy, and has a girl who looks just like him. Questions like yours are very silly.

What's wrong with his looks? I gurantee you that guy will end up with a chick who looks just like him. Also humans get tested in different ways, and deal with different things throughout life. It can be wealth, depression, mental issues, cancer, and etc. The goal of life in this dunya is to work towards paradise. There are gay Muslims who don't act out on their desires, because they fear Allah. This guy is just a regular nerd, and like i said before is probably very happy, and has a girl who looks just like him. Questions like yours are very silly.

That guy is a hideous genetic failure. If you study facial aesthetics like I did then you'd know how much of a f*ck up he is. If Allah is out there, I'd pay him respect and say he didn't that monster

Do-I-Look-Somali

Make me some Cambulo tonight.
That guy is a hideous genetic failure. If you study facial aesthetics like I did then you'd know how much of a f*ck up he is. If Allah is out there, I'd pay him respect and say he didn't that monster
This is ridiculous. You don't even know that guy, but are calling him hideous. That guy probably gets more chicks than you, because he knows his level.

This guy did this to himself , his weak jawline is most likely due to him not eating meat etc.

This is why I was brought up on hilib and carrots.

Genetics, nutrition, lifestyle and environment are everything in ensuring optimum development. Negligent uninformed parents contribute to the monstrosities we see walking around today.

main-qimg-98b725bab520fd71294e6f3dc4d5d8c6

jenny_mew.jpg

dentalsource.png

NotAjnabi

Somalilander
It would be great if sspot had a debate on intelligent design vs evolution and whether or not those two things are mutually exclusive but most retards on her are not cut out for that type of debate
Af soomali ma fahmi karta? Calaacalka jooji doqonyahow

Genetics, nutrition, lifestyle and environment are everything in ensuring optimum development. Negligent uninformed parents contribute to the monstrosities we see walking around today.

main-qimg-98b725bab520fd71294e6f3dc4d5d8c6

jenny_mew.jpg

dentalsource.png

Wow, luckily I've always been a nose breather, even when I sleep. My cousin has the same jaw as "Ben age 8" and he sleeps with his mouth wide open. The kid looks subhuman af

That guy has serious self esteem issues. I guess geeljire don't handle it that well when they don't come out attractive.

:mjlol::damn:

An ugly geeljire will have a horrible life. I honestly feel bad for them. Can you imagine looking in the mirror and realizing it's over? Can you imagine realizing that you're a genetic failure? Wow man. If I had the courage I would rope right now

YourBroMoe

Who the fuck am I? ギくェズー
upload_2018-6-9_22-47-37.png

Attachments

• upload_2018-6-9_22-47-30.png
    upload_2018-6-9_22-47-30.png
    28.9 KB · Views: 136
Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending