Is this how women feel?

Siddhartha

future pirate king
VIP
I've always been told I'm handsome but I've been going gym consistently now for like 6 months and women are starting to look at me different. It's as if I'm a piece of meat and they are hungry Wallahi wa yaab. Is this how women feel?

Yaraye

VIP
I've never stare long and hard at a man. But i've definitely took several short glances if I saw a man that i found attractive. When I was in 6th grade, i got caught by both of my crushes taking several glances at at them :damn:They both was so f*cking cute i couldn't help my self.
Priyanka Chopra GIF by Billboard Music Awards

Getting caught by both your dugsi and school crush was rough:stressed: But I've upped my game and never been caught ever since. Its been almost a decade since I found a guy cute/attractive :meleshame:I forgot how that feels again :ohlord::mjcry:

Internet Nomad

𝑮𝒐𝒏𝒆 𝒇𝒐𝒓 𝒈𝒓𝒆𝒆𝒏𝒆𝒓 𝒑𝒂𝒔𝒕𝒖𝒓𝒆𝒔
VIP
I've always been told I'm handsome but I've been going gym consistently now for like 6 months and women are starting to look at me different. It's as if I'm a piece of meat and they are hungry Wallahi wa yaab. Is this how women feel?
How is your confidence levels?

Leila

Wanaag iyo Dhiig kar
@Leila my fellow sspot veteran don't just laugh react. What are your thoughts?

Siddharta , Its good you’re going to the gym, not only will you look better, it benefits your mental health and sleep as well. When I work out consistently my mood improves significantly and the quality of my sleep is amazing.