Is this how men act alone? I’m scared.

Shmurda

King Of NSFW
@Shmurda and all the guys that agree with him are gay. How the heck is this normal?

What is in the food of these diaspora kids? Uff! If you say that the majority of guys act like this behind closed doors then I'm the only straight man on planet Earth.
Where do I say I agree with his statement? I just said I don't think he's gay because I barely know him and I can't base my opinion off of one video I saw

ReyRey

Brummie born & bred
Of course :snoop:
My brother does that sometimes
People always get down to crazy stuff when they're alone dw :browtf:
Of course ga was! Just because your little bro is acting like a fruity don doesn't mean that it's the same for the rest.

ReyRey

Brummie born & bred
The prophet cursed men who act effeminate and we are told to evict them from our homes.

Jiron

wanaag
NABADOON
VIP
I don’t see the problem, the little bro was obviously trying to have a little fun.

We all express ourselves differently when alone, I might not sing along the girls part but I use my active imagination to create a music video in my head where I am the main character. I relate to the song more and it helps me get to my destination quicker when I am driving :)

ReyRey

Brummie born & bred
I don’t see the problem, the little bro was obviously trying to have a little fun.

We all express ourselves differently when alone, I might not sing along the girls part but I use my active imagination to create a music video in my head where I am the main character. I relate to the song more and it helps me get to my destination quicker when I am driving :)
The prophet cursed men who act effeminate and we are told to evict them from our homes.

Trending