Is this Halimo creative or crazy?

Status
Not open for further replies.

fox

31/12/16 - 04/04/20
VIP
acuudu bilaahi minashaydaani rajiim :gucciwhat:allow hana waalin :pachah1:What on earth did I just watch? :damn:tanuu waa mid naarta laga soo tuuray :ileycry:

Hammond

It's never that deep
It isn't that bad, you should see what's the east Asians do to hide their ugly features

fox

31/12/16 - 04/04/20
VIP
It isn't that bad, you should see what's the east Asians do to hide their ugly features
Ma wax baa kaa diman? She didn't do this to hide her appearance. I think she's one of those cosplayers.

Wow thats really cool wallahi she should use to those creative skills she has and apply to other fields. Like maybe becoming a graphic design artist, or an artist(scenery, comics, and etc) but yeah she needs a better creative outlet.

Dalmoor

Hiatus✅ 1/18/21- ?
VIP
First of all she isn't a xaliimo, as she states(She's of Kenyan heritage).

Secondly, why does she resemble a bunny?:ileycry:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

fox

31/12/16 - 04/04/20
VIP
Wow thats really cool wallahi she should use to those creative skills she has and apply to other fields. Like maybe becoming a graphic design artist, or an artist(scenery, comics, and etc) but yeah she needs a better creative outlet.
@Kaleel change this muppets username to Degenerate-Cushite.
she needs to put that effort into losing weight.

her priorities are a mess.
Forget about the baruur sxb. Waxay o baahantahay ina Quraan la saaro.
First of all she isn't a xaliimo, as she states(She's of Kenyan heritage).

Secondly, why does she resemble a bunny?:ileycry:
Probably one of those Daroods from the Dabaab refugee camp in Kenya :lolbron:

Dalmoor

Hiatus✅ 1/18/21- ?
VIP

:dead: Mabo naxeysid, waryaa!

She's most likely related to cushitic people. There are some Users from there, Inkaartoodi yeey kuugu dhicin, walal:damn:

Sxhb, don't tell me your one of those your Arab booty clapping Salafi who says Haraam to everything and is a certified Haraam cop. Whats wrong with supporting your fellow Somali... Wallahi your probably one of those crab in a barrel types.

fox

31/12/16 - 04/04/20
VIP
:dead: Mabo naxeysid, waryaa!

She's most likely related to cushitic people. There are some Users from there, Inkaartoodi yeey kuugu dhicin, walal:damn:
Tell him tafadal:yacadiim:
Sxhb, don't tell me your one of those your Arab booty clapping Salafi who says Haraam to everything and is a certified Haraam cop. Whats wrong with supporting your fellow Somali... Wallahi your probably one of those crab in a barrel types.
You need to get your username changed sxb; you're not on the right side of the political spectrum. :bell:

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
5560.jpg

She's creative.I have to give her kudos for not following in the typical somali youtuber way of posting the same shit like clones.but what she's doing is kinda creepy though.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts