Is this guy normal?

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
He looks like Reer Xamaar yet he speaks like a Somali geeljiire

He looks gay yet he says he can't stand gays & looks and dresses like gay.

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
he's a dhulbahante alcoholic in holland, allow it:gucciwhat:

you should have seen the videos he made about landers, nigga got personal:russ:

Is he alcoholic? How do u know? he sounds unstable. And certainly looks Dhulbahante lol

Al-Burcaawi

Milf hunter
VIP
Is he alcoholic? How do u know? he sounds unstable. And certainly looks Dhulbahante lol
sspot niggas told me

i legit thought he was reer xamae first but when he was getting emotional during his rant about isaaq i knew that was not the case:silanyolaugh:

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
sspot niggas told me

i legit thought he was reer xamae first but when he was getting emotional during his rant about isaaq i knew that was not the case:silanyolaugh:

I have never met a Dhulbahante who is not alcoholic. Walaahi Scientists should study each Somali qabils and come up with a source of origins. We can trace ourselves to Xabaaashi possibly

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
This nigga is defo in the closet and trying to hide it he thinks he's slick

but for real to be honest. His is not gay. I don't know if he becomes gay when he drinks alcohol, but truly he cannot not be. lol

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
He just clapped some men while drunk so it's not gay right

he is certainly very feminine. I mean, his body is feminine, his posture is feminine, his facial expressions. but maybe he never did anything gay.... its very puzzling lol

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
I was reading his body language very carefully. When we humans talk about something we really like-- we tend to lick our lips. Or if we see something we like, we lick our lips instinctively. Subtle flirtation code. Say if we talk about food or talk about someone we r sexually involved with. Or someone we really love, sex does not have to be involved. It could be plutonic, like your mom. We lick our lips

This video is about Somali women mostly, although, he had a lot to talk about Somali women and praise them profusely, he never once licked his lips in the name of somali women he was praising.

I think I counted three times his licked his lips.

When he talked about "mothers" being the gateway to paradise no doubt, he was thinking of his mama

Another time when he was talking about "No jecel" in white people marriages. (perhaps he thought about white women he had sex with?)

And...

when he talked about Whites & gays, and when he said these White people taught us something Qashin.

He licked his lips.

This leads me to a conclusion.

This guy while drunk has slept with white women and white gay men.

Last edited:
Not going to lie i was more focused on how big his forehead is and his bad hairstyle then his speech after 2 minute. :manny:

Also WTF does he lick his lips a lot like a girl. Unwatchable. :idontlike:

Trending