Is this girl the best somali female singer?

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP
in my opinion shes really good shes got a good singing voice 99% of somali artist use alot of autotune

CanoGeel

"Show respect to all people, but grovel to none"
:nahgirl: they need to employ better instrumentation. unfortunately, even the ones with good vocals sound like others. same tempo, same pitch, same texture, same dynamics.

i wud like some like this

Nope, she literally sounds like the other 99.9% of Somali singers to me lol. I think I only ever found like 3 Somali singers palatable and oddly they were all men. Idk why but I really don’t like xalimo singers, is that odd 🤔
She is prettier and better singer than the others. Hands down the best looking of the bunch

So you guys like your music based on how the artist looks? @Jaydaan @Angelina lol

Anyways if I was gonna choose based on actual quality it’s hard because it’s apples & oranges. Rahma H definitely sounds more traditional... she reminds me of Hodan A. Kiin on the other hand kinda reminds me of Farxiya K, now does that mean she’s using autotune or vice versa...I really couldn’t tell ya:zhqjlmx:

So you guys like your music based on how the artist looks? @Jaydaan @Angelina lol

Anyways if I was gonna choose based on actual quality it’s hard because it’s apples & oranges. Rahma H definitely sounds more traditional... she reminds me of Hodan A. Kiin on the other hand kinda reminds me of Farxiya K, now does that mean she’s using autotune or vice versa...I really couldn’t tell ya:zhqjlmx:
I think she is simply better singer than kiin. She isn’t all autotune. She has other videos where you can see she can sing

Trending