Is this boxer full Somali or mixed?

Status
Not open for further replies.

World

VIP
i was just making of fun of these somalis i dont even belive in "Madow feautres" i hate that word. and yes he does look somali to me too he just doesnt have the overhyped actually ugly somali guy look somalis need to accept we come in so many diverse looks and we need to embrace it! look at our neighbourhood countries with so many different ethnicities and people livin iwith each other in peace.
mate, you're not even somali you're reer xamar when we make a thread about you pakistanis i'll tag u

i was just making of fun of these somalis i dont even belive in "Madow feautres" i hate that word. and yes he does look somali to me too he just doesnt have the overhyped actually ugly somali guy look somalis need to accept we come in so many diverse looks and we need to embrace it! look at our neighbourhood countries with so many different ethnicities and people livin iwith each other in peace.
Somalis and other Cushites stand out from Bantus. Only a small minority of Somalis have typical Bantu features.

I think the weak and thin Somali look is a distortion of war, malnutrition, poor diet and a lack of excercise. (Khat, also, in some cases). The Somali nomads of old were slim and lean. The British were shocked how strong the Somali nomads were for slim men.

upload_2018-10-10_6-46-15.jpeg

upload_2018-10-10_6-46-38.jpeg

upload_2018-10-10_6-47-27.jpeg

Ps. I think Somali hair reacts badly to modern chemicals and foods. The Reer Badiye had better hairlines than modern Faraxs.

Attachments

• upload_2018-10-10_6-47-7.jpeg
    upload_2018-10-10_6-47-7.jpeg
    190.2 KB · Views: 129

Apollo

VIP
@World and @MARAQ DIGAAG

Not everyone who claims to be ''Somali'' is actually full-blood Somali/full Cushite.

There are Somalis with 12.5% Bantu blood, there are 12.5% Omotic admixed Somalis around K5 and NFD. And there are Somalis who have admixed with Benadiris..

Who the f*ck knows what this guy is.

What’s the overhyped look ? Tf

MadNomad

As i live and breathe
mate, you're not even somali you're reer xamar when we make a thread about you pakistanis i'll tag u

Suddenly her entire anti faarax persona has stopped making sense to me. And frankly her hate for ethnic Somali men is bizarre. Xalimos ing and moaning about us is understandable, but a reer xamar? Nobody even expects her to associate with ethnic Somali men. What's her issue. :gucciwhat:

Apollo

VIP
Suddenly her entire anti faarax persona has stopped making sense to me. And frankly her hate for ethnic Somali men is bizarre. Xalimos ing and moaning about us is understandable, but a reer xamar? Nobody even expects her to associate with ethnic Somali men. What's her issue. :gucciwhat:

People who claim to be Somali but write shit about Somalis online are often M!dgaan, Bantu, or Benadiri/Bravanese.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending