Is this an acceptable reason to divorce?

SOMALIKNIGHT

Golan Heights belong to Syria
Due to a wife gaining 2 stone and there being no willingness to get rid of it? A brother asked me this question. I was confused why he asked me this and on whose behalf. I said yes if it's not cut within 12 months as it will affect a marriage.

A very shallow reason to divorce. There are also factors to consider such as:
- Did the wife have children which may have caused the weight gain?
-Is there any unhappiness or tragedy she has gone thru recently?
-What are the ages of the couple involved?
-Is she a good, honorable woman?

AishaBarri

It’s not that serious
What really is the point of marriage if you’re willing to divorce over such a petty thing. There’s definitely more factors at play. Instead of such drastic action why not find a solution. Is it depression, stress, maybe the couple should take part in fun activities together

What really is the point of marriage if you’re willing to divorce over such a petty thing. There’s definitely more factors at play. Instead of such drastic action why not find a solution. Is it depression, stress, maybe the couple should take part in fun activities together
30 pounds is a lot of weight :comeon:

Caaro

I do something called "what I want"
2021 GRANDMASTER
VIP
A very shallow reason to divorce. There are also factors to consider such as:
- Did the wife have children which may have caused the weight gain?
-Is there any unhappiness or tragedy she has gone thru recently?
-What are the ages of the couple involved?
-Is she a good, honorable woman?
Exactly, if she’s in her late 20s and early 30s and just got fat from overeating. You have all right to expect her to go to the gym with you or something.

But if you guys are past like 35, and already on your third child and her only problem is her weight then there’s no need to divorce. That’s just stupid, the children need two parents, not two people fighting in court over custody then a single parent who’ll probably have some mental issues and stress.

Not only do women generally really care about their appearance, we also live in a superficial appearence obsessed society.
Insta, billboards, TV all of that contributes to women's insecurity and constant preoccupation with their bodies.
The average woman stresses about her weight and a lot of women around me, even the obese ones are constantly trying to diet. Some just don't know the right way of going about it or are going through depression ect, which makes it even harder to shift the weight.

My point is, I highly doubt the wife doesn't want to lose weight. A lot more is probably going on that you are omitting or I wouldn't even be suprised if the husband even isn't aware.

Lostbox

「Immortal Sage」| Qabil-fluid
VIP
You're better of find the problem causing the weigh gain. If it's because she just lazy and letting herself go to shit then why not

Latest posts