Is this age gap too much?

My cousin 25 is marrying a 38 year old and some of my family think he is too old. I told them if anything she is too old and he should get a 22 year old. They told me I’m a weirdo:what: but is he really too old for her?

My cousin 25 is marrying a 38 year old and some of my family think he is too old. I told them if anything she is too old and he should get a 22 year old. They told me I’m a weirdo:what: but is he really too old for her?
yes he is, if a girl is 25 the oldest she should go for is 32/33,38 is a different stage of life.

Lool you and your family are out of your minds kkk. Two consenting adults can marry esch other if they can no matter the age gap.

Also women don’t expire at the age of 25, absurd thing to say.

Slightly related to the topic men should marry younger, your physical health and fitness gradually declines when you age so marry young lads🙃

Most 25 year old women in the West are marrying men 1-5 years older then them. So yes, he is too old. He is near 40, so its interesting he was able to pull a 25 year old who is in their prime. He is a whopping 13 years older than her.

You're trying to be funny Jaydan. You know full well that in 2021 most Xalimos are marrying in their mid-20s and to Faraaxs who are a similar age to them. We're not in the meey for you to chat like this, so come back to civilization. I know you Brummies are country bumkins, but come on.

Sidenote: this is a poor attempt at a platinum thread. I've been on this forum long enough to know that this isn't your true opinions.

Lool you and your family are out of your minds kkk. Two consenting adults can marry esch other if they can no matter the age gap.

Also women don’t expire at the age of 25, absurd thing to say.

Slightly related to the topic men should marry younger, your physical health and fitness gradually declines when you age so marry young lads🙃

Even if women did supposedly expire, 25 wouldn't be the age as the peak of a woman's fertility is 23-27. 25 is literally a woman's prime, whilst 38 clearly isn't a man's prime so its interesting that he says that she is too young for him.

He's just trying to bait people at this point.

Keo

VIP
I wouldn't say it's weird but the age gap is definitely a lot. A guy in his early 30s might have been better for her but
:kanyeshrug:

Most 25 year old women in the West are marrying men 1-5 years older then them. So yes, he is too old. He is near 40, so its interesting he was able to pull a 25 year old who is in their prime. He is a whopping 13 years older than her.

You're trying to be funny Jaydan. You know full well that in 2021 most Xalimos are marrying in their mid-20s and to Faraaxs who are a similar age to them. We're not in the meey for you to chat like this, so come back to civilization. I know you Brummies are country bumkins, but come on.

Sidenote: this is a poor attempt at a platinum thread. I've been on this forum long enough to know that this isn't your true opinions.
Most xalimos divorce within 18 months in their first marriage. So I don’t even count that. And age gap is more common than you think. Women age quicker and most can’t even have kids after 35. So men who marry women same age get younger one in their 40s when the first one gets too old

Most xalimos divorce within 18 months in their first marriage. So I don’t even count that. And age gap is more common than you think. Women age quicker and most can’t even have kids after 35. So men who marry women same age get younger one in their 40s when the first one gets too old

It isn't in the West and that is a fact. Studies show that women marry men 2-5 years older than them. Western Somalis marry people within the same age group as them and again that is a fact. Divorce or no divorce, that has nothing to do with the topic. Age gaps are common, but in third world countries. You're in Birmingham, NOT in Burco.

Clearly you were bottom set in science. Women can indeed have kids after 35. Women hit menopause at around 45- 50. So that comment is absurd. After 35, there is increased complications compared to 23-27. However, women at 35 have healthy kids all the time, and Somali mums are proof of this. Many of us are from big families and usually the younger siblings are born to hooyos after 35. The youngest in my family was born to my mum at 41 and i'm sure you have plenty of habayars who were/are still giving birth in their late 30s.

Stop trolling saxib. Those man merely marry younger women due to attraction and they have to go back home to do that. More of than half of those that marry a 2nd wife already have 6 + kids with the first, so the last point doesn't make sense.

Trending