Is this accurate?

I hope it’s okay to post it on here. I uploaded my raw DNA on a website called yourdnaportal. It says that I have 38,3 Jewish DNA. Wich is the most highest DNA percentage that I have. I don’t know if it’s accurate or not. Do you guys have any experience with this website. I wanted to use Gedmatch but I heard that they share the DNA with other companies etc.
8B1A8846-CB6E-47B8-A404-2E3FB1EC38E2.jpeg

Laa Yahuud baa na kor joogo. War yahuud baa forumka ku juro. In end of days the rocks will speak and say "Oh believer, there is a Jew hiding behind me".
Yahud is a Religion. Many of our prophets were banu Israel. Don’t ever call a Muslim yahud.

Apollo

VIP
No it isn't accurate.

Just use G25 coordinates for the most accurate results. Many of these other services are either inaccurate or totally scammy.

No it isn't accurate.

Just use G25 coordinates for the most accurate results. Many of these other services are either inaccurate or totally scammy.
No it isn't accurate.

Does it belong to gedmatch? And how long will the results take?

Apollo

VIP
Does it belong to gedmatch? And how long will the results take?

GedMatch isn't accurate either. It has 3% statistical noise level due to technical issues I don't want to get into (too nerdy).

The most accurate thing is G25 coordinates. Davidski used to give them out, but he sold his system to https://illustrativedna.com/ and apparently that website is currently down.

Cerberus

I started my own security company Cerberus.
VIP
@Reekha try yourdnaportal.co.uk it is really good and easier to see and visualize than Gedmatch, they got a lot of calculators

Trending

Latest posts