Is this a scam?

I can't find any real reviews online.

The term lignan is not one that is common. This phytonutrient is usually found in many food sources. However the refinement of our foods have removed the nutritional value of lignans that have antioxidant and anti-inflammatory properties.

Is it not enough if someone gets lignan from non-refined sources??? This is $75/bottle

The term lignan is not one that is common. This phytonutrient is usually found in many food sources. However the refinement of our foods have removed the nutritional value of lignans that have antioxidant and anti-inflammatory properties.

Is it not enough if someone gets lignan from non-refined sources??? This is $75/bottle

That $75 will be haraam for whoever is selling this stuff - it's make believe. This is 100% a scam

Invader

👾pʅɹoʍ pǝʇɐʅǝxᴉd ɐ uᴉ ƃuᴉʌᴉʅ👾

Why live more in this world when you can have much more in the afterlife.