Is this a good reason to fire a soldier on the spot?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah you can risk your life for the country and yah at times u wont get paid, but dont you dare interrupt me. Typical power hungry somali. Who gives the pm that right anyway. Meel walba faraha buu kula juraa. War wax ula hadha dadka qaybta askarta qaabilsan. Maxay qabanayaan if the pm is overstepping them and doing their job?

Saalax Bidaar

Truthfulness so often goes with ruthlessness
Sxb @IslamIsTheAnswer barley passed the job interview as a Af-soomali translater. They called him in once they couldn’t find anyone else to take the job. The poor guy makes 200$ a week and it’s his full time job.

How a guy with such unfortunate circumstance can talk shit to anyone is very intriguing :mjlol:

Anyways Kheyre waa gob gob dhalay. Can’t wait to see him run in the next elections inshallah.

Everyone hates that arsehole ileen.

This is normal in most countries, the fact that there is outrage about it shows how unfamiliar law and order is to somalis smhh.

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
I support prime minister khayre there’s clear lack of discipline on the soldiers part imagine how he would treat the layman if he holds the prime minister of the entire nation in such low regards it’s unacceptable and I say he got his just comeuppance.

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
Yeah you can risk your life for the country and yah at times u wont get paid, but dont you dare interrupt me. Typical power hungry somali. Who gives the pm that right anyway. Meel walba faraha buu kula juraa. War wax ula hadha dadka qaybta askarta qaabilsan. Maxay qabanayaan if the pm is overstepping them and doing their job?
Ever since prime minister khayre became the prime minister the salary of the army has always been paid on time.

Sxb @IslamIsTheAnswer barley passed the job interview as a Af-soomali translater. They called him in once they couldn’t find anyone else to take the job. The poor guy makes 200$ a week and it’s his full time job.

How a guy with such unfortunate circumstance can talk shit to anyone is very intriguing :mjlol:

Anyways Kheyre waa gob gob dhalay. Can’t wait to see him run in the next elections inshallah.

She can't speak Af-Somali.:cryinglaughsmiley:

And she wants to be a translator. :donkey:

War indho adagaaaaaaaa

Keep making up lies
I worked as an interpreter part time while in college. I made a lot of hawyies fail their insurance claims :chrisfreshhah:

At least I'm not the unemployed loser who couldn't find a job after failing all of his civil engineering courses. And civil engineering is the easiest engineering course too :mjlol:

Keep making up lies
I worked as an interpreter part time while in college. I made a lot of hawyies fail their insurance claims :chrisfreshhah:

At least I'm not the unemployed loser who couldn't find a job after failing all of his civil engineering courses. And civil engineering is the easiest engineering course too :mjlol:

Don’t take shots at other people’s finances especially like Larry when you make a measly 200$/week. You aren’t even worth a reply at this point, your situation is beyond depressing :drakelaugh:
Congrats you go to a community college as well, beyond hopeless lol

Don’t take shots at other people’s finances especially like Larry when you make a measly 200$/week. You aren’t even worth a reply at this point, your situation is beyond depressing :drakelaugh:
Congrats you go to a community college as well, beyond hopeless lol

$200 is probably more income than all the langaab xawadle clan makes a year

You're mad because I karbashed your langaab clan and your pathetic uggas who was begging for water wells :chrisfreshhah:

"just water...that's all we ask," said uggas Hassan with his parched throat. Is that what you got for supporting USC? :mjlol:

I don't go to community college (no offense to those who do), we can compare pedigrees of alma maters any day of the week.

Instead of ing on sspot, go and re-take all the engineering courses you failed dumbass mooriyan c*nt

$200 is probably more income than all the langaab xawadle clan makes a year

You're mad because I karbashed your langaab clan and your pathetic uggas who was begging for water wells :chrisfreshhah:

"just water...that's all we ask," said uggas Hassan with his parched throat. Is that what you got for supporting USC? :mjlol:

I don't go to community college (no offense to those who do), we can compare pedigrees of alma maters any day of the week.

Instead of ing on sspot, go and re-take all the engineering courses you failed dumbass mooriyan c*nt

Says the coward who doesn’t reveal his subclan, you probably are a sheegato since you don’t tell people your subclan since many of the Darood members can clock in and find out when you start slipping.

Failed kulaha, graduated a while ago and working in the industry :trumpsmirk:

Atleast you didn’t deny your measly 200$/week salary so that’s a start :pachah1:

People here are stating that you are a female, which makes sense since you are always threatening the members here to rape their mothers, only a low moral retard says shit like that or a female who is trying to up her masculanity and seem alpha so we don’t notice your feminine side :chrisfreshhah:

Anyways Marwo @IslamIsTheAnswer i don’t go back and forth with gabdho, it’s almost the end of the week, I imagine you will be receiving your much awaited cheque tomorrow. Hopefully that gets rid of some of that bitterness :pachah1:

Says the coward who doesn’t reveal his subclan, you probably are a sheegato since you don’t tell people your subclan since many of the Darood members can clock in and find out when you start slipping.

Failed kulaha, graduated a while ago and working in the industry :trumpsmirk:

Atleast you didn’t deny your measly 200$/week salary so that’s a start :pachah1:

People here are stating that you are a female, which makes sense since you are always threatening the members here to rape their mothers, only a low moral retard says shit like that or a female who is trying to up her masculanity and seem alpha so we don’t notice your feminine side :chrisfreshhah:

Anyways Marwo @IslamIsTheAnswer i don’t go back and forth with gabdho, it’s almost the end of the week, I imagine you will be receiving your much awaited cheque tomorrow. Hopefully that gets rid of some of that bitterness :pachah1:

You are a pathetic xawaadle, my sub-clan does not concern you. Don't speak up to your Darood masters. Go and help your langaab people deal with their water issues

And kulaha I graduated a while ago and working in industry. That's weird, you posted on here you failed out of all the classes along with a group of your hawyie friends. You really expect me to believe a low iq dameer like you is working in industry? If you do, you probably have one of those unpaid internships reserved for the special kids :mjlol:

You are pathetic and a failure. Even worse, you are delusional. This is the c*nt that tried to claim SpaceX for xawaadle. :chrisfreshhah:Yes, the same xawaadle who can't find enough water to drink are now supposedly involved with SpaceX :russ:

Wallahi you are stupid. You know who is marketing toward stupid people? Your friend Larry. He bought a few dumbed down, cliche e-marketing books and his niche is regurgitating that crap, in an even more dumbed down manner, for low iq Somali danyeers like yourself. Go subscribe to his channel, if you haven't already :lolbron:

This new kid on the block Khayre has been making moves since he entered the political scene. He's probably corrupt, but he maybe the least corrupt.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending