Is there something wrong with you if you are unmarried by 30?

SOMALIKNIGHT

Golan Heights belong to Syria
Even galo marry before this age so is there somersome wrong if a Muslim is unmarried at this age and there are red flags?

Disease? Sexually active? Homosexuality? Mental problems? Infertile? What other reasons are there to not do what is natural?

why it has to be coated with religion,,no nothing wrong,we not all sailing on the same boat.Lot stuff come with marriage,,responsibility and money and/or career are the 2 most important.just stretch little bit more if you don't have these two at hand.

Last edited:
Nah its actually in the norm for most people!! People get married from their late twenties-early/mid thirties. Only Muslims get married the day after they turn 20 horny losers

Jake from State Farm

We pro xalimo all 2019
Focusing on myself and career. I’m not really prepared to get married. I got some goals that I want to accomplish. I was also considering getting married in my 30s or late 20s

Jake from State Farm

We pro xalimo all 2019
But most non-Muslims have sex at like 16-17:draketf:
I always wondered about this. If a lot of Muslims abstained for those 30 years they were single. Non Muslim culture here in the states promotes pre marital sex. So most people sleep around and get in relationship before they get married.

I guess around that age people stop caring about abstaining or stop caring about finding a spouse who was a virgin

I'm not getting married until i finish my education and get a good paying job to support my children and that is what i will teach my children. We have to break the cycle of geeljire depending on benefits and free hand outs, no wonder our country is doing terribly since the only one's that leave never come back educated and the one's back home lack the drive to further themselves. We need to stop having children just for the sake of it and start having them when we can support them. Look at elon musk he has 10 kids (the average muslim children) and he isn't proud to have lots of kids just because he can or wants to take over europe (like the arabs have the silly notion of having kids just to outnumber europeans) but he had lots of children because he could afford to.

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP
No it's better you marry when you are ready got a job and finished with school

But a lot of Somalis marry early because it says so in the Quran but the part many forget about is that it says you Should marry early only if you're capable of providing for your spouse

And imo providing doesn't mean you should rely on benefits and live in cheap crappy neighbourhoods

SomaliWadaniSoldier

Weeping for the Nation of 68
Interahamwe
VIP
Besides anyone can marry now quickly (through fam and other options), but would u want that?
What if u get into terrible marriage constant fighting....

Even galo marry before this age so is there somersome wrong if a Muslim is unmarried at this age and there are red flags?

Disease? Sexually active? Homosexuality? Mental problems? Infertile? What other reasons are there to not do what is natural?[/QUOTE .

If u ain't a girl then u good the pressure is on girls bruh...girls prime of looking good it's in her twenties...when it's comes to guys it goes on until in their 40's. #girls age faster than guys!!!

If u ain't a girl then u good the pressure is on girls bruh...girls prime of looking good it's in her twenties...when it's comes to guys it goes on until in their 40's. #girls age faster than guys

TooMacaan

VIP
What other reasons could there be..???:
--'Overly' picky/particular/perfectionist
--Busy with studies/career
--Still feel immature/kid-ish
--Still soul searching'/figuring self out (& no, I don't mean fooling around)
--Unprepared to deal with the reality of having to share your space almost 24/7 with a whole other person for the rest of your life; overwhelmed by adjustments you'd have to make/the comforts you'd have to give up v_v
--Wasn't seriously looking for/committed to finding a suitable partner (maybe kept delaying, consciously or unconsciously, the thought of marriage...& before you knew it.. time flew by x1000)

definitely for a women... for a man ill say he's approaching his prime years., so no he's just trying to find the perfect female to mate with.

Trending