Is there anyone else here who doesnt want to marry a human? I want to marry an AI

Is that weird? Humans are exhausting, I think an AI spouse would be a dream though
Liar Wow GIF

Get yourself a women bro 😂💀

If I could have a robot that looked how ever I want it to look like, could please me sexually, and acted human wallahi I wouldn’t even consider marriage with a real human being.

techsamatar

I put Books to the Test of Life
You're a fan of hitler, I don't value anything you say
Am Muslim Upon the Manhaj of the Salaf I do not Idolise anyone or Fan of anyone Apart from Prophet and his companions, Not being Historically Biased and speaking the Haqq does not mean I am a Fan.

You have no right to even speak Your literally a Antinatalist which goes against the Deen and a Pure evil Kafir ideology I doubt your even in Fold of Islam.

Only Low IQ people who hate their Genes are Antinatalist(YOU).

You also want to have Ai as a spouse you should just remain out of any intellectual conversations.

Aseer

A man without a 🐫 won't be praised in afterlife
VIP
Is that weird? Humans are exhausting, I think an AI spouse would be a dream though
You can get a s*x robot to satisfy yourself till the A.I onr comes out or you can get interactive VR s*x both you can order or buy from Japan since it seems they the leading pioneers in this field they probably made some advancements in A.I.

Trending